Toribash
1. We already have staff positions for pretty much anything we need covered.

2. If we need more help, we hire more help with the appropriate staff group. Making new groups doesn't solve anything, and more staff groups does not necessarily equate to more production.
I think what he was trying to say was, 2 sub groups of staff.
For example;
Forum Staff
Ingame Staff

But that's pretty much covered with GM's and SMod's, so yeah.

Anyways back on topic, does anyone have a podcast of some kind?
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Are you going to bring back on.toribash.com?

Is that a no?
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Well, I think that a new role would help.

Well, it wouldn't, since we've already divvied it up as far as it can reasonably go.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
So, how do you(GMs only) feel when people ignore the rules set at a GMTourney? Is it easy to calm yourselves and not go off on the other players?
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
So, how do you(GMs only) feel when people ignore the rules set at a GMTourney? Is it easy to calm yourselves and not go off on the other players?

You can almost guarantee at least half of the participants in all tourneys never even read the rules when we were stating them, it's pretty easy to get used to this kind of ignorance around here.

Plus, what point is there to get angry at someone when you can simply mute/kick/ban them.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

What kinds of hair styles work with the kung fu beard item, and will the others that currently don't work with it (like mohawk) eventually be made to work with it?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
What kinds of hair styles work with the kung fu beard item, and will the others that currently don't work with it (like mohawk) eventually be made to work with it?

I believe the way this works is that you have 5 slots for hair, with each piece of hair taking up a slot. Hence why you can wear both of the new tori and uke hairs, because they don't exceed the 5-hair limit. I believe the kung fu beard has 3 hair parts, and could be worn with tori, uke, pony tail, and possibly minihawk, though I'm not sure about that one.
Ejm, yes but doing that all the time would get annoying. Also, I've been muted and you mute for way too long.

I read the rules everytime just because I like to keep your tasks simple and so that you do not have to worry about me.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
The forum is getting kind of slow again.

Is this DDoS attack thing not 100% cleared out? Just askin'.
M I N I V A N