Toribash
Original Post
Imma try to make a mod.
I'm thinking of making a mod from Starcraft 2, to be based off of dota/warcraft 3/starcraft 2.
I hope I can actually do this, and I want to know your guys'/gals' opinion of this.
I'm going to do this.
Like most rts's out there, there's going to be a base, and workers to collect resources, and you have to destroy the enemy base. There are going to be expansions, too.
You then have to get 3-5 heroes (I'm still deciding on this) and be supported by minions (Idk what to call them yet) and fight your opponent.
Your workers have to build buildings so that you can research abilities for your heroes (up to maybe 4 abilities for each, I'm not sure yet) and for other things.
This is going to be 1v1.
I'm still trying to think how to make this more original and such... this is just a thought that came up to my head, and it's just rough thoughts that I just came up with. I'm still thinking of a bigger concept.
The reason I'm doing this on starcraft 2, is because I have it, some of the units look like heroes, that I could use, and basically I'm terrible at art and that seems pretty good to start with.
Do you guys think this is a good idea, or I should just drop it?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.