Toribash
Original Post
Textures do not appear
I`ve bought textures for every part of the body, and i upload all of the pics, but only head texture appeared and nothing else after a day !
This is not the right place to report such a thing. Here you report to complain about staff such as GMs, Smods, Market Squids, Admins, etc. For such report use general reports please. Click here !

Also try to do /dl UAMASTER and when its done do /lp 0/1 UAMASTER

Noticed that you posted the same thread in two places, which is unnecessary. I've gone ahead and merged the two threads into the one in Support, which is the proper place to post this sort of issue.

Looking at your activated inventory it looks like you've got a set containing all your textures, but only the head texture seems to have an actual image uploaded to it (Although the black textures for the rest of your body are appearing just fine when I /dl you ingame). Please try reuploading the textures and if there's issues with that post here again.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I downloaded and loaded you, your textures seem to appear just fine
ナゲット
It didn`t work, the size is right. Also reloaded them. Also tryed to do /dl UAMASTER and when its done do /lp 0/1 UAMASTER, and it didn`t work. Only head, ground and trails texture appears. Thanks for reply and sorry for posting not in right place
-----
Feels like the body texture that have a problem with appearing, also dont appear on body of the other players, because i didn`t see any of the textures lower neck on other players
Last edited by UAMASTER; Dec 24, 2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I find when this happens it's best to delete your folder from the custom folders, this forces toribash to re download your stuff fresh, and normally fixes this.

instructions:
1: go to C Games\Tribash x.xx\custom\
(Assuming you installed toribash in the default location)
(where x.xx = version number)
2: find the folder with your name
3: delete it
4: load up toribash and download your stuff again.
Born to Be RM.

Could you PM me a couple of the textures you're having trouble with and I'll take a look and see if anything immediately stands out? It's also weird that that's happening with other players for you - try downloading and loading my character and screenshotting it as well.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Doesn`t work :|
-----
Can anyone help me to resolve my problem ? What`s cause of not appearing textures ?
Last edited by UAMASTER; Dec 25, 2015 at 02:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump