ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Power
Hi
could someone tell me how to put some power in my mouvements and how to do some madman??

PS:do not post move just say try this or that
There are several ways of making the moves powerful.
You could always try limp style. Dont press C before starting, just "relax". And then you can get some powerful moves, but for a new guy like you its hard to get some good move with it.

Just practice, and you will get better and better, trust me, even Chezda was noob somewhen
try putting as much of your body as possible into your moves. and i mean everything. practice making a move by yourself in single player, and put as many muscle movements as possible into it. thats how i got my "whippersnapper" move. you can look it up on the toriwiki. it basically uses all the joints in your upper body
I love you
All of the single player move in toriwiki has been erased

the problem that i try to punch in relax mod but my tori just go jumping backwards

Here i am suposed to decap his head
Relax.rpl
Last edited by airbust; Jul 6, 2009 at 03:02 PM.
A relaxed style is harder to manage than a held one. You have to remember that a punch isn't just about the arms, but the lower body movement as well. Try and use the ground as a point to "push off", and your legs to add that speed and power.
Attached Files
trq.rpl (27.4 KB, 52 views)
What do you mean byy push off?

and i just dont know how to punch in relax because if i put contract on one side and extand on the other my guy will just tear off uke arm then it wont decap his head
Originally Posted by airbust View Post
What do you mean byy push off?

and i just dont know how to punch in relax because if i put contract on one side and extand on the other my guy will just tear off uke arm then it wont decap his head

You have to time it right. And by "push off" he means that you support your arm with your legs, that you use your legs to fuel your upper body spin.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]