Toribash
Original Post
Totally awesome head shop!
Heres my new head shop. I know I have had a head shop in the past but I wasn't good back then so this is my new one! ;)
Heads are arranged but level of difficulty which also effects their price.
Here they are:

Vamp head: 500tc

ice head:500tc

See-through ice head: 800tc

Super tiger:800tc: sold to wolfmaster

Galactic head:1k:sold to TIEBASHER

fox mccloud: 1k

If you think any of these are over priced or you want me to add things to them just say and we can make an agreement.;)

I am also taking head requests. Just specify the details of the head and i wil make it. Also specify the price you are willing to pay.

Now making avvys and sigs. avvys will be 1k or more depending on level of difficulty which is the exact same for sigs.just send a replay. here is an example:

Now selling full body texts even hands! Heres the fox mccloud full body text:

Fox Mccloud: 15k

sorry about the quality of these pics;) and If you think this is over priced we can negotiate a reasonable price! ;)
Last edited by Fernando09; May 22, 2008 at 03:37 AM.
these r a little pricy for the quality that they are. sorry, but i really do like the Galactic one. i would buy it for 600, but now 1k.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
ok now I have added alot of things to this shop. and tiebasher send the money and ill send the head
ok i have enough for galctic ill send it soon.
[RENEGADE]
HEY! i thought my galactic head was gonna be clear! it looks clear in the rotating image u jave posted! WHY ISNT MINE CLEAR?!?!? i dont want it anymore. i thought it was gonna be clear, so i payed the ridiculous price of 1000. i wish i never bought it! IT SHOULD BE CLEAR.
[RENEGADE]
=/
for some reason, the head takes a super long time to load up.
[RENEGADE]
You can't sell the meta knight head. Doctor Dentrite has that head already. (I think that is his name)
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]