Ranking
Would you rather spend 4 million tc (~$400) on them? Ridiculous. I mean it's kind of fair but also really expensive and not really worth it.
This community needs expensive items, like every market ever
I remember spending 100k on trials to then realise that a month or so later they're worth like 10k or less. Same thing with most of the stuff I buy in this community. It's irritating when you work hard for some TC and end up throwing it away like that. But that was back when I cared about TC, compared to now when I just throw it at people who deserve it.

I'm all in for 512 joints costing a bomb, it's the way they should be. All the expensive items such as the collectors items are pointless to someone interested ingame, which is why I'm all in for 512 joints

even though I'll never be able to buy them ;_;
Economy level in this community: It's over 9000! (minus)
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

We're a bunch of lazy twats, so I doubt that weekly discussion threads will work out.

Unsticking.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
I find it stupid. As fuck. I prefer the conept of "this guy has pretty stuff, he must be skilled and probably has been playing this for a while". (read: tf2)

>implying toribash should ever be even remotely similar to tf2

anyway, im laughing at you peasants who dont have full jt's and need items
shmevin eats smegma
wants/needs pls

I want cool TB stuff, but I need a fuckin new graphics card
FIRED UP