Toribash
Originally Posted by Kristis133
Manufacturer refurbished
“Logitech Authorized Refurbished Product w/ 90 Day Warranty”

Erm, what the hell that means? I've read that it's not recommended to buy refurbished items from ebay. Is it safe?

If the headset won't work, I won't be able to return it because shipping it back will cost more than the whole headset.

Do you think I should spend an extra 20 dollars and buy it from logitech.com or is buying from there completely safe?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-G23...174c6#shpCntId

I'll ask here aswell I guess.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Refurbished =/= completely safe

It means it was found with some defect on the factory and they half-assedly fixed it and they put it up for sale for cheaper

most of the time they have minor defects, still, I'd spend those extra $20 for logitech as that's completely safe.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Razer kraken pro, Steelseries siberia v2 or Logitech G230?

I own a Razer kraken pro. Its pretty comfortable once you get used to it. I honestly had trouble searching for a decent quality headset with a mic that I didn't have to import and was around 100$. Lots of people say Razer is overpriced. I love Razer products and each one I've bought or been gifted I've been satisfied with, but I do agree that if you don't handle them with care they brake easily and sometimes I wonder why I didn't buy something a bit cheaper as most of the features on Razer products are designed for pro gamers.

Thats my take on it. Steelseries is really good and I would've went for a steelseries headset if I could've imported one.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
Refurbished =/= completely safe

It means it was found with some defect on the factory and they half-assedly fixed it and they put it up for sale for cheaper

most of the time they have minor defects, still, I'd spend those extra $20 for logitech as that's completely safe.

Well, I've just realised that it's refurbished by Logitech itself and they even offer 90 days warranty, with full return of money(including the shipping back). So basically if the item will be defected, not only they'll get a 0 stars rating on ebay but will also lose some cash for paying the shipping expenses. Sounds more than safe to me imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbMrxnSsH4o

Liquid, I decided to stick with G230, but thanks for the reply.

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

I was going to buy the G430 but after trying them on and seeing how they react to game and music I decided to go with Razer Kraken and the Electra ones are good but dont have a retractable mic. When I get my pc back I good post pics of them. And I really think Razer products are durable, I mean my Razer Naga fell from the 4th flour( cat...) and nowjust the right click is easier to press.
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
my Razer Naga fell from the 4th flour( cat...) and nowjust the right click is easier to press.

My razer naga stopped working after 8-10 months or so (lazer wasn't working well). rip.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
I was going to buy the G430 but after trying them on and seeing how they react to game and music I decided to go with Razer Kraken and the Electra ones are good but dont have a retractable mic. When I get my pc back I good post pics of them. And I really think Razer products are durable, I mean my Razer Naga fell from the 4th flour( cat...) and nowjust the right click is easier to press.

You do realise that Razer electra is considered to be one of the worst headphones? They're just ultra bad as far as I know.

As for other razor products, they all look extremely good, but their durability and quality is questionable.

As for G430, I've read that the headset is MEH without normal sound card. Also paying extra 30 dollars just for the usb dongle is not really worth it as it just makes everything worse.

Keep in mind that this is just from what I have read on the internet and other people experiences, I haven't tried neither of the sets myself, so sorry if anything I said is wrong.

I've ordered G230 from HERE. He shipped them 2 hours after I've paid. Fast as hell.

Hope the headset is worth the money.