Toribash
I certainly hope you didn't count 499 items. You could probably hit the check all button and add them all to an empty set, and let the set count for you.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
BitCoins are the single worst currency idea ever.

They returning and they are popular again mostly because you can't fraud with BitPay. Right now there is only one option to buy anything from Torishop and that's PayPal, so if country of users origin doesn't support it, there is no option to buy Toriprime and VIP.

First time to see that game company doesn't like money. O.O

So, my question is: Are you considering to add another option for purchase in Torishop, or are you going to be like ''PayPal or gtfo!'' forever?
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
They returning and they are popular again mostly because you can't fraud with BitPay. Right now there is only one option to buy anything from Torishop and that's PayPal, so if country of users origin doesn't support it, there is no option to buy Toriprime and VIP.

First time to see that game company doesn't like money. O.O

So, my question is: Are you considering to add another option for purchase in Torishop, or are you going to be like ''PayPal or gtfo!'' forever?

Are you serious? Of course you can fraud BitPay...

Just get a paypal, use a proxy, it isn't hard. Sell your precious bitcoins for real money and put it in paypal, then you can buy. It's not toribash's responsibility to use every single service.

You can't even buy games from Steam with bitcoins, so I don't know why you would make such a dumb comment as "First time to see that game company doesn't like money.", why are you trolling this thread... So dumb.
I asked: Are you considering to add another option for purchase in Torishop?

Doesn't need to be BitPay, just some other option beside PayPal.
There are many.

And using proxy on PayPal? Are you sure that's legit?

Also, I asked the staff members, and you are not one, dumbo.
Last edited by Django77; Feb 4, 2013 at 01:40 PM.
Will be shining...''
The cow's right. BitCoins are only regaining popularity because they're a joke as far as online currencies go.

Between farming coins, scamming people, allowing criminals to launder money & general shittiness I can't decide which is the worst part. Seriously, any currency that you can generate by throwing CUDA muscle at an app is a piss take.

I repeat: BitCoins are the single worst currency idea ever.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Jesus, why is everything so complicated on this forum?

Question: Are you considering to add another option for purchase in Torishop?

Answer, please, simple and in plain English:

a) Yes
b) No

That is all I want to know. I'm not interested in personal opinions about BitPay or any other payment method, nor I asked for them. Thank you.

And I'm purchasing games from Steam without any problems using one of their many payment method with my VISA card, but I can't link my card with PayPal account since it doesn't support my country. So, without any other options, logically, I can't buy Toriprime, thus: your methods of payments are limited and not quite 'friendly' toward some countries (we can say minority, but fact stays: without more options for purchase there is a sense of animosity).
Last edited by Django77; Feb 5, 2013 at 07:28 AM.
Will be shining...''
Im with Django on this one, never used paypal and not interested in using it either.
if there was a regular credit card option, like everywhere else has, Id probably have used it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
Jesus, why is everything so complicated on this forum?

Question: Are you considering to add another option for purchase in Torishop?

Answer, please, simple and in plain English:

a) Yes
b) No

That is all I want to know. I'm not interested in personal opinions about BitPay or any other payment method, nor I asked for them. Thank you.

And I'm purchasing games from Steam without any problems using one of their many payment method with my VISA card, but I can't link my card with PayPal account since it doesn't support my country. So, without any other options, logically, I can't buy Toriprime, thus: your methods of payments are limited and not quite 'friendly' toward some countries (we can say minority, but fact stays: without more options for purchase there is a sense of animosity).

There are reasons for Paypal, mostly that they handle subscriptions & monthly payments which most others don't. They also don't butt rape you for every payment you receive, there is a charge, but not a huge one. A payment processor is chosen by how well it suits the situation after all.

If another was to be added it would most likely be a mobile based one, which once again would exclude a lot of places. However due to limits on the size of each payment that can be made + the huge % that gets raped it's unlikely to happen.

It's one thing to make quips about a company not wanting money, it's another to understand that after all the charges & exchange shit most other payment methods result in only a tiny amount reaching the seller. Simply put, the work would outweigh the result severely.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Im with Django on this one, never used paypal and not interested in using it either.
if there was a regular credit card option, like everywhere else has, Id probably have used it.

You can use a normal card via Paypal without having a Paypal account so long as it's a one off payment & not something that requires repeats. In that respect it's no different to any other payment processor, all of which have their own country limits etc.

Gotta remember that you can use other payment methods for some stuff here, well by "some" it's actually TC... But yeah, it's not all Paypal.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Another dumb question from the dumb community

Do you have a photo of your selves when you were teens or kids you would share with us ?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Is there going to be a limit to how many people join toribash soon?

What if the game gets too big and starts to lag out, can that happen?