Toribash
Original Post
Calculate all your items
I'd like a way to calculate the total value of my items, or items in a specific set.

I'm not the guy setting any of this up so I'm not going to be creating math formulas to base values off of, but I believe items should be artificially valued at what they normally sell for on the market.

What this would do is make everyone's life easier, instead of having to go item by item adding everything up one by one on a calculator you can simply load your set into a built in calculator and get an estimated value.
There is a thing called price evaluations where MS and marketeers help you figure out the right price of your inventory. Or even a single item.
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
There is a thing called price evaluations where MS and marketeers help you figure out the right price of your inventory. Or even a single item.

so...making other people calculate all your items one by one?
all that stress could be avoided with this system.
Well, prices fluctuate. Supply and demand. It would take alot to implement automated price evaluations.
Prices change every day.
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Well, prices fluctuate. Supply and demand. It would take alot to implement automated price evaluations.
Prices change every day.

that's why prices would be estimated on what they normally sell for on the market.
Then why not look in the market yourself? and if there's no item in the market just look in the shop and take off a percentage, don't really think this feature is even useful, price evaluations and your own evaluations with shop/market is enough.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Then why not look in the market yourself? and if there's no item in the market just look in the shop and take off a percentage, don't really think this feature is even useful, price evaluations and your own evaluations with shop/market is enough.

I have 70 items in a set i'm trying to calculate, it's not that easy. There needs to be an easier way to calculate the price of your items
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
I have 70 items in a set i'm trying to calculate, it's not that easy. There needs to be an easier way to calculate the price of your items

Calculating prices for items that are regularly sold in automated market should be possible (not sure whether our current market system has any history logging, need to check that), with items only sold on forum it's hardly going to happen.
No guarantee it's going to be added any time soon but we'll consider adding a similar feature when we update inventory / market
Something like warframe.market could be a more reasonable way to add this. If you play warframe you know how convenient that site is.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |