Ranking
we all know that and maokai has allways been, people just didnt played him until oddone.

i bought maokai but i dont use it dunno why, made lots of good games with him.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
It was nice and all of Riot to give out a free 450 RP to good summoners, but it's also annoying as fuck. There are only a few skins that are 450 or less, primarily Reverse Annie and Ghost Master Yi. It's ANNOYING AS FUCK, because now there's always a Ghost Master Yi on both sides when I play, and usually at least one Reverse Annie.

Sales for Master Yi have spiked, which is annoying as fuck. He's not even a very good character, but almost every single person who plays him swears they are the best thing to happen to League of Legends since Videogamedunkey.

Fuck.

(Also since most skins cost more than that more people will be buying skins n' such. Good move, Riot.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
400 armour
200 magic resist
350 ability power
3000 hp
3000 mana
Rapey game

New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks

Teemo <3
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
I'm glad you all can play, for some reason my client can't even connect, I tried putting in wrong passwords and user names to verify this and my client just simply can't connect to the internet, the launcher can (the one with the play button) but the client where you log in just can't. Lots of people are having this problem and I can't find a way to fix it ;'(
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post

Teemo <3

That fizz is bad. Absolutely no damage output.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
So, lately I've been getting into trying to carry games as mainly jungle but also solo top and I have to say Shaco jungle is REALLY overpowered. In the past days I've carried and won 2 ranked games and about 12 normals with Shaco jungle, almost always securing 3 kills in the first 5 minutes, one of them being normally first blood from a quick level 2 gank.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Monarch Kog'maw on sale.

<3

i've bought that skin at full price
fml
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter