Ranking
Original Post
Forum development news!
Hey guys.

The developers are going to maintain this thread to keep an open line of communication with the userbase concerning new site features that have been or will soon be added. Please, feel free to post in this thread with feedback on changes. Kindly don't post features you would like to see added here though; use the Suggestions & Ideas board.
I also heavily encourage you all to report bugs involving these new features in this thread, or send us a private message if it's a security issue.

That said, I'll start off with a couple of minor things I've added.

You can now filter market items by maximum Qi (Thanks for the suggestion SruX)

You can now send items directly from your deactivated inventory

You can now hide all of those useless empty sets you've got.

Cheers.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 3, 2015 at 02:58 PM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
You probably wont get a complete answer due to the nature of the new clan system, ill leave a current site dev to answer your question and its their decision if they do give you an idea of it contains.
Another change to the clan system? Can I please be PM'd a brief explanation?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I see you removed the feature to switch from deactivated to activated from the inventory page itself, this is very annoying for me since as a trial msquad, I gotta look at peoples inventory for reasons I will not get into but because of you removing this, I need to actually find a post by the person to look at both their inventories, is there a way to add that back?
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Right now we are working on fixing and improving an existing clan system rather than implementing something entirely new.

Kore, thanks for pointing out the PM issue, I'm looking into it.

Stone, sorry about that, similar feature will be added back soon. For now you may achieve the same result by changing sid= part of the inventory url. sid=0 stands for deactivated, -1 is activated, and -2 is market inventory.
Will accepting prizes no longer be necessary unless an actual prize is sent out?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
This has been a slight issue, and seems to only happen on my phone. So it may just be my phone, but when I get a PM, the top right under my name will change from Private messages to Your Notifications, and I can't click it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by shev View Post
Stone, sorry about that, similar feature will be added back soon. For now you may achieve the same result by changing sid= part of the inventory url. sid=0 stands for deactivated, -1 is activated, and -2 is market inventory.

Alright thanks for letting me know that! I definitely did not know that but could you give me an example of a link with sid= because I don't see one when I check the links so I am probably looking at the wrong thing.
Last edited by Stone; Sep 19, 2016 at 06:22 PM.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
•WeooWeoo, thanks, I'll try to replicate it on my devices. Also, you can always click on User Control Panel in the top left corner instead, it will get you to the list of recent unread PMs.

Stone, http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...&username=shev - as an example, this is a url to my market inventory