Toribash
I like the simplicity of your mod. Im gonna try it later.

But to be honest, for those who keep saying how horrible some mods are, they are not put up to take hits man. Matarika put this mod up to share it, not so that we can critic every small point at it and say it sucks. Yeah, critic is good. But there are good critics and bad critics. Hopefully the bad ones dont get to you mat
"inSerT iNspiRatIonaL qUoTe hErE"
i have a more creative/worked-on mod, coming out soon.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I am not the biggest parkour guy, but when I like a PK Mod, I try my best to do it.

Did this today and I am pretty happy with myself, might look bad to others.
Attached Files
Trestet Parkour 027.rpl (634.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Trestet; Aug 13, 2018 at 09:03 PM.
Things feel more proportionally correct since your last couple of mods, but there are a couple of things that are definitely not great with this. For instance, your ziplines are a little too low to hang onto? I'll have to glide along then on my feet if I want to use them (no idea if that was your intent)

Xioi went pretty overboard with his post, but much of what he said was accurate(very very harsh, but accurate)
Please try to put some effort into these, even if they're short mods that you don't want to take a long time on.

This mod is perfect for multiplayer, and not much else. I enjoyed doing a quick parkour on this, and I'd probably play it again if someone asked me to.

You've released so much of these shorter, more blanf mods lately. The community is starved for these, so I'm just glad SOMEONE is making them. But I want to see you make something creative again. Wow us, please!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Hey it looks fine, no its not super snazzy, but the point was to be short and sweet and to offer something you can play around with some. So in reality you did exactly what you wanted. Some people have assumed standards, but there's never anything wrong with just relaxing sometimes and just making something simple and direct. I appreciate you sharing a personal mod even though you didn't have to ;) think ill try it out