Ranking
Original Post
Marco's Mixture of Melodramatic Madmen... Thread
Hey fellas, I used to have a madman thread a while back but it's pages back now and I've lost it since the forum refurbishment. So I thought making a new one gives me a chance for more C&C, and I have got better at them since my last thread. So anyway, here's a few I've made since I've been back and playing. I know they aren't the best out there, but I would really appreciate constructive criticism on how to improve them and my playstyle overall. Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
A__Madman 10.rpl (156.9 KB, 11 views)
A__Madman 11.rpl (243.5 KB, 7 views)
A__Madman 12.rpl (250.6 KB, 8 views)
A__Madman 13.rpl (192.2 KB, 7 views)
A__Madman 14.rpl (177.6 KB, 7 views)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I was deciding in between pro and medium there.

They were a bit to slow for my liking.

Try and get as much momentum as you can into each kick/punch, that will maybe cause some speed and then some power behind each kick.

also, go for the gathered joints like chest and gluts and it will more likely be a boomhit than just picking off random joints at a time.

I do like how your relaxed though, but maybe a bit TOO relaxed

Overall, 7/10 good job :3
Some of the Replays had grabhits.
Kinda slow.
Some replays like you use one hand to grab and the other to DM.

But,
Relaxed
Balanced
Madman13 was stylish-ish.

An overall 7.9/10
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Cheers, I'm working on nograbby madmans at the moment, I'll put one up once I master it, and I'll be more precise in what I do etc.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
they were a bit slow and stiff in osme parts, anyway I liked the use of strange methods to dismember parts, like when you stopped the uke's leg in madman12 and made it detach from the body, anyway a suggestion for you is to not abuse of the back leg dms (when a thing is behind your leg, you contract the knee for close the leg on the joint) and try to make them choosing between: made them for entertainment, as I do (for others, just go to the page 2 and find "walking on a mountain I walked on a cow's poo" for understand what I mean) or you can choose a fast kind of madmen (see tempo,splinter etc...). but overall I can say uhmm 8.3/10
Dun-DUN-DUUN