Toribash
Original Post
That's multiclienting, that's still against the rules if its in a official server.
Well, imagine you have to quit because internet wnt off, you pinged, an emergency happened or any other case, then you would be penalized unfairly.
Also, if you open two clients at the same time, they are both connected to the same IP (if you do it on the same computer) so tourneys are against that happening.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Why not to increase the tournament price, not for a lot just with 1k and it will be tourney with 1000 and 1750 also it would be impossible to farmas hamps fixed the system, why not?
I'm too dissapointed when i win 7 people on toruney just for 500tc ..
yeah but tourneys still need that ragequit fix. i was about to win a tourney, the guy left, i got no tc. Hampa, please, please, please fix dis
Want a piece of me? Well...you can't. Cuz i ate meself. I'm just too yummy. 8D
Follow DA RULES
Bird: it's some thing good to considerate, but I see it very bad as now because TC is inflated atm, so Imagina if people could get even more TC free.
Cade: There's almost nothing you can do for that, because imagine your game closes for emergency or something.
What could be done is give the win to the member who is still online.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
There could be a rage quitting Idea that if you leave a sever while playing a match, you are not aloud to play a match online for the next 10 mins.

It would prevent more people from Rage quitting etc.
Duck a man down in my flip flops
boing giving the win to the player still in is a great idea
tear that could be a good idea too
Want a piece of me? Well...you can't. Cuz i ate meself. I'm just too yummy. 8D
Follow DA RULES
When they came back everyone was so happy, well, I saw multilcienters, no screenies but I'm just saying if there were a way to keep multiclienters off or an auto IP check or something it would help out alot.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I think everything is said. Tourneys are back, no need to hand out more informations about which kind of DoS-protection was set etc.

~closed~
Check my Soundcloud ;)