Ranking
Original Post
Command to mute "annoying" custom sounds from specified user.
Like the title says. Some, a few, users have chosen to have every sound of theirs; from kiai's to grabs, to be at maximum length of e.g dubsteb sound clips.

At the end of the match, especially, the replay then becomes like a cacophony of noise. And it would be nice to be able to locally mute specific user's soundpacks, instead of having to go to audio options.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Sep 15, 2015 at 06:46 PM.
This can be great in one part, but you can easily low the volume or /lp 0-1 Tori

Supported
Running away...
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
This can be great in one part, but you can easily low the volume or /lp 0-1 Tori

Supported

Thanks for the tip. "Tori" would be the name of player i wish to mute?

Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
am if i were you i would ban him
just kiddin����

Good you were joking. I don't mind people having different taste.

But imagine how annoying it would be it if i used for example Audacity to create each sound being just loud annoying frequency noise, like looping 5 seconds of chip-tune samples, each sound being different frequency...(an extreme example)

Or, every sound to be the Dumb & Dumber "most annoying sound ever" ...at replay, even worse; then it would be like audible nightmare.

Example: at editing moment, some player in the room, has a kiaia with "His name is John Cena!!"...but, clearly didn't know how to normalize sample volume, or picked bad recording; causing the loudest parts, and the bass of the sample to be simply noise. Yet, players should be free to do so, but also to locally mute it.
Last edited by DuckHuntP; Sep 15, 2015 at 07:24 PM.
Originally Posted by DuckHuntP View Post
Thanks for the tip. "Tori" would be the name of player i wish to mute?

With Tori I mean you know the classical Tori doesn't have kiai, so when the player gets on game and kiai fuck up the server you just do /lp 0 Tori
For example

Natesde342 vs LoudMoffo132

*LoudMoffo132's kiai starts
<LoudMoffo132> someone like my new kiai?
You: /lp 0 Tori

Running away...
Damnit
My ahri death sounds will never be heard :c

Not supported supported

In all seriousness, this idea is pretty good, tho I don't think I'll use it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=485690
After a long wait I finally went to talk to hampa a month ago. He was never informed about what people thought of the kiai's.
He promised he'd get right on it though, so it's just a matter of waiting.
PM me with any and all questions
/opt sounds 0
something lke that needs to be added because my kiai is horrible nobody likes it