Toribash
Original Post
Calculate all your items
I'd like a way to calculate the total value of my items, or items in a specific set.

I'm not the guy setting any of this up so I'm not going to be creating math formulas to base values off of, but I believe items should be artificially valued at what they normally sell for on the market.

What this would do is make everyone's life easier, instead of having to go item by item adding everything up one by one on a calculator you can simply load your set into a built in calculator and get an estimated value.
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
Something like warframe.market could be a more reasonable way to add this. If you play warframe you know how convenient that site is.

Care to explain? I'm not too familiar with it.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
so...making other people calculate all your items one by one?
all that stress could be avoided with this system.

Yes, u can also pay them. U rich

Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
I have 70 items in a set i'm trying to calculate, it's not that easy. There needs to be an easier way to calculate the price of your items

70 items is ez pz. I have 1000+ junk now. Used to have 3000+ items. I used to do deals like that all the time. That is not that hard. 70 clicks and a few scrols and just keep addng in your mind the min price u want for that items.

Originally Posted by sir View Post
Calculating prices for items that are regularly sold in automated market should be possible (not sure whether our current market system has any history logging, need to check that), with items only sold on forum it's hardly going to happen.
No guarantee it's going to be added any time soon but we'll consider adding a similar feature when we update inventory / market

A basic bot should be able to calculate the price, based on market value (exactly what that items sells for in market/shop and number of items u have. I think that would be cool. Certain items do not have tc value in shop/market so the program could give an error log at the end. Maybe even items he valued over 100k.

I like this idea and support it and it should be built in the forum somewhere.

Imo u cant get an average value of items. With or wo data log of market. There are few items that are rlly good sellers that prices dont change much. The rest of the items out there, i think they are 50% of shop valuer, most of them. Recently i noticed it dropped even lower. To many items out there, but i wont go down that road again
Last edited by Insanity; Oct 2, 2017 at 08:57 AM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by KDigityDog
Something like warframe.market could be a more reasonable way to add this. If you play warframe you know how convenient that site is.

Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Care to explain? I'm not too familiar with it.

I agree the site is really convenient but, that system is close to impossible adding to some game like Toribash. Thing's that, Toribash items can be sold only on forums while Warframe's only sell in-game.
One feature is that literally no one buys the items sold on the market in Warframe or really rarely because its hard to find the player in-game for a quick trade otherwise you've to pm him and wait for the reply on the site itself. So most of the users use that as a tool of looking for the current item prices, which in my opinion, is also the same thing with Toribash market but the risk is, if you put some 1000 TC item for 1 TC on market, someone can directly buy it but if you put 200 platinum item for 1 platinum on Warframe, no one can buy it directly.

Well, devs can build a similar market like that but for an inactive game like Toribash, it's completely useless.
Heading down south to the land of the pines
Yeah the system I presented wouldn't work unless there was a market fee, someone could simply purchase their friends item for 500,000TC and raise it's artificial value. Perhaps just something that will calculate all your items at torishop prices for a quick estimated value