Toribash
Since from what I can see there is little organisation in this thread without the update's from Chris. Ill start posting notable PBE changes such as new Items, Champions, Reworks etc.

The entire goal of this post is to create a discussion around the next patch as well as liven up this thread as a whole. What is below are on PBE so obviously take note that these exact changes might not come onto the live servers in 7.14 .

If this post is well received ill make the upcoming posts something that isnt entirely horrendous to look at or to read through.

The entire list of changes are here lfor the first PBE patch and here for the second one that got released on 6/30

In the current PBE patch there are changes to Cho'Gath, Singed and Diana.

Diana

This changed from 20% additional attackspeed to casting spells giving her additional attackspeed for a period of time.

Added a passive to her E to compliment her new passive.

Cho'Gath

Cho's E has been changed to a ranged damage steroid rather than the constant spikes.

Garen

Singed

Singed's new Passive allows him to 20% movespeed per champing when hes in a close proximity.

Items

Currently on PBE there is a new item called 'Bramble Vest' which ireflects magic damage and inflicts Grievous Wounds for a second.

Kayn

The new champion is Kayn, he is a champion that is able to undergo a transformation into either Darkin or Shadow Assassin. Both of these having their own strengths and weaknesses.

Passive - The Darkin Scythe

Darkin

Shadow Assassin

Q - Reaping Slash

Mana: 50
Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5

Darkin

W - Blade's Reach

Mana: 60/65/70/75/80
Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9

Darkin

Shadow Assassin

E - Shadow Step

Mana: 90
Cooldown: 21/19/17/15/13

Shadow Assassin

R - Umbral Tresspass

Mana: 100
Cooldown: 120/100/80

Darkin

Shadow Assassin

Skin Spotlight video of his abilities / dance / etc

we do not have access to PBE servers here :^/ cool stuff tho

global uts work well if the team knows what to do.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Will runes be refunded because of the update? :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
The Urgot rework doe. It's so beautiful ;-;
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Giant Enemy Crabgot by far has one of the best Splashes. It looks legit as fuck, and ingame he looks really nice. New urgot is stuff from nightmares and I'll definitely see if I like him when he drops.

Urgod

Ingame

|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
TBH I think his ult is pretty much gonna be the next big nightmare after finisher ultimate like garen/riven.

Crabgot look a lot like some Kaiju from pacific rim / godzilla inspired. Love the design, they did really well with urgot on that one
French Player, Old member of OFRO
His ult is something straight out of a grindhouse horror movie, and it's fucking great. I can't even be mad to be on the receiving end of it, it's just that cool. I'd want to learn how to jungle him if only because Urgot ganks would be a thing of true terror.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Oh my god, my first reroll, can you believe it?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Its frustrating to play with bad players

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER