Toribash
Original Post
8-32 Bit Texture Market
Hey guys!If you're from those who are nostalgic of the 80's and 90's game graphics then you're in the right thread.If you wish to get a texture (8bit to 32bit) then describe your image and it will be ready in 2 days to 1 week (Depends on what you request and how many requests i have).So what are you waiting for?Go ahead and get yourself one.

Prices:
Head/Trail/Hand/Leg: 600 TC
Head+Trail/Hand+Leg: 1000 TC
Trail+Hand+Leg: 1400 TC
All Set: 2000 TC

You can request whatever you want (Even really crazy stuff) but make sure you've known that the image will be sharp and good when you purchase 512x512.Bye bye!
Last edited by Life; Apr 20, 2017 at 02:09 PM.
Hello, you posted your thread in the wrong section. I'm moving it to Art/Textures section.
Be careful next time.
R.I.P Static
Well:
It is everything that you can request me.From Video Game Charactes to Myths and from Memes to Real People even.
I'm interested if you can show any examples first.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Hi, i've changed the tag of this thread from [Sell] to [Shop] since it conflicted with our rules of not having more than one open thread with the same purpose. The other open thread with the same tag.

Make sure to read the Market Rules to get along with the Market Board and avoid future frustrations. Take care and good selling :]!
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Thanks for caring..
-----
Ok,so a guy wanted a demonic head and I made him.Problem is he didn't really like pixel art so he refused.Anyway you can take a look here,and if you like you can buy and also ask about a demonic trail.Who knows
-----
http://claupasho.deviantart.com/art/...bash-676239287
Last edited by clauisteh; Apr 22, 2017 at 11:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump