ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Clan Cooldown
Idk i just thought about this idk if it's been requested before and/or if it's already planned, but my past got me thinking on something as of this.

Basically after leaving a clan (or a specific amount of clans if you want ig) you have a "cooldown" where you have to wait to a day-week to join another, kind of preventing clan hopping overall as you can't really directly "hop" to one. Problem you have then is what if a leader invites them or tries to while on cool down it could be bypassed, so what you could do is give an error on the invite section that says "User Is On Cooldown" or something of the sort. After the cooldown is over they can join a clan as they please.

Could be useless overall, but i think it would be a nice addition.

Tldr; Add some time of 'cooldown' system or something idk that makes people wait a designated amount of time before joining another clan after leaving one. and yes, im saying this for myself as well lol.
And maybe a similar thing for joining a clan, you've to stay for around 7 days before leaving the clan.
So that is 14 days of your life wasted
Heading down south to the land of the pines
Originally Posted by MrSofty123 View Post
And maybe a similar thing for joining a clan, you've to stay for around 7 days before leaving the clan.
So that is 14 days of your life wasted

I don't think that's a good idea, the 7 days of leaving is good enough imo. Making someone wait half a month just to join a clan isnt a good idea.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
I don't think that's a good idea, the 7 days of leaving is good enough imo. Making someone wait half a month just to join a clan isnt a good idea.

But forcing a hopper to stay in a clan is a better idea.
Heading down south to the land of the pines
Originally Posted by MrSofty123 View Post
But forcing a hopper to stay in a clan is a better idea.

May be, but the 7 days once again would prevent this as clan hopping by definition is joining another one directly leaving another. So by adding a 7 day cooldown for joining clans overall than leaving it prevents hopping as a whole.
The point is to stop clan hoppers... That's what is implied flame.

Help Goku Out!

I do rather stay the clan system like as it right now, if you clan-hops. You get the actions, banned. So that they can learn from their mistake.
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
I do rather stay the clan system like as it right now, if you clan-hops. You get the actions, banned. So that they can learn from their mistake.

Once again, clan hopping is not punishable in any official way. You can get stigmatized but that's about it
h