Toribash
Original Post
Group chat/whisper
So, i think it would be pretty cool if there would be group chat aviable in-game.
Just like in skype.
It would actually be much easier to understand the chat. You can create your own groups and invite players etc.
For example. Russians, yeah, they can do it in main chat, but it would be better if they would group up and chat seperately.

Another thing is like chatting with players from other servers and keeping the group. For example, i'm in betting server and Tarlan is in his tourney server. And i'm just chatting with him like that.

Hope you understood what i want to say.
open up a new internet window, forums.toribash.com navigate your way to the irc, go into your clan irc (you should have one if you ever plan on becoming official) chat away.

Tinerr Moderated Message:
It's not mandatory to have a clan irc channel to be official, slashed it since it could be misleading
Last edited by Tinerr; Jan 7, 2016 at 04:48 PM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Yep. Plus, Steam group chats are still a thing. Hampa has more pressing things to attend too as well.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by QueenArrum View Post
How about adding Mic button into Toribash?

There is already a thread for that
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=372404
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore