ES Recruitment Drive
I'm with t0ri0, just No
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
In-game name:Firefox20
Belt: 4th Dan
Why I want to join: well on of my closest friends is in here and I didn't feel like being in my other clan any longer
Previous clan(s): demonic (owned by me)

About me: I'm a pretty chill guy also funny I'm ok at spar but I know how to play it I'm good at makeing replays. (can't send replay because I'm using iPad to write this app). I'm cool to hang around and I love to play toribash and have fun

Mod(s): aikido, spar, mushu,

Active rate: online everyday (if I'm not doing anything)
Last edited by firefox20; Jul 10, 2014 at 07:44 PM.
<FireFox20> Give me a small g?
<NullSpook> -Hands you Gary Colman-
IGN: Pliny12
IRLN: Joseph
Belt: 3rd Dan (180 wins till 4th)
Why do you want to join?: I think Evolution looks like a cool clan that is filled with highly respected members and cool people You guy's seem to be on a high skill level and I really need some new friends who are good at the game so I don't feel alone
Tell us about yourself Hello, my name is joseph! I have been playing toribash for a couple of years now and Have only played solo except from being the co-leader of an old clan named Fear. I like anime and games and I only play PC. I am on all the time when I am not working or at school and play many games such as League of legends, toribash and counterstrike. I have a decent knowledge of photoshop, (used it for 4 years) and I am starting to get really good with sonyvegas. I can bring editing and other media potential to Evolution If I am accepted
Here's a quick video :P
Last edited by pliny12; Jul 12, 2014 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Changed excepted to accepted xD
http://www.youtube.com/demonseedboy
@Pliny12: You seem okay, I would like to get to know you a little more. I am currently Neutral
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
@Pliny12: You seem okay, I would like to get to know you a little more. I am currently Neutral

Okay, thank you! ^_^
Why not add me on steam? We could play some games together and get to know each other :P.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/demonseedboy/

I also have skype but I rarely use it.
http://www.youtube.com/demonseedboy
BabyJ2kr's Application to [eVo]
Name: Babyj2kr (Samson Bell)

Skype Name: BabyJ2kr (Will come up as Pretti_Boi_Lleb / Baeeee <3)

Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt

Why I want to join [eVo]?:

I want to join [eVo] because I have been told many times and have seen players chat about how elite the players in the clan are. So I think I could be a perfect rendition to this clan. I've also been given recommendations from some of players who said I would be a good part of [eVo] as well and I think the same. I would also like to join [eVo] because it is a rather large community of players within this clan witch I want in a clan.

What can I bring to [eVo]?:

I was very recently informed that [eVo] needed elite sparrers and I am one of those (who i think) can be one inside of [eVo]. I can also bring recording's of [eVo] with live streams and commentaries for.

Will I be friendly to [eVo] and other players of the Toribash Community?:

I will most definitely be friendly to everyone because I feel as though everyone even undesirables need to be respected and so do I so I will always welcome anyone even the new comers to all lobbies of mines or others unless private.

Are you active:

I could be one of the most active toribash players.
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
Name: Babyj2kr (Samson Bell)

Skype Name: BabyJ2kr (Will come up as Pretti_Boi_Lleb / Baeeee <3)

Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt

Why I want to join [eVo]?:

I want to join [eVo] because I have been told many times and have seen players chat about how elite the players in the clan are. So I think I could be a perfect rendition to this clan. I've also been given recommendations from some of players who said I would be a good part of [eVo] as well and I think the same. I would also like to join [eVo] because it is a rather large community of players within this clan witch I want in a clan.

What can I bring to [eVo]?:

I was very recently informed that [eVo] needed elite sparrers and I am one of those (who i think) can be one inside of [eVo]. I can also bring recording's of [eVo] with live streams and commentaries for.

Will I be friendly to [eVo] and other players of the Toribash Community?:

I will most definitely be friendly to everyone because I feel as though everyone even undesirables need to be respected and so do I so I will always welcome anyone even the new comers to all lobbies of mines or others unless private.

Are you active:

I could be one of the most active toribash players.

What Trip said.
I want to join Evo.
I would like to join Evo, I am a powerful fighter and not afraid to kick someone's ass if I wanted to, So what do you think, having a bloodthirsty Person in Evo? Hehe, I'll always be up for a fight even if I'm a low belt.