Ranking
Name:Hal
GMT:Portugal
Past clans:TSA, MOFF, DG0DZ...( i cant remeber the other ones).
What do you most enjoy about Toribash? Super Moves and play tourneys and events
What can you bring to [eVo]?:Stamina, Power...
Why choose [eVo]?Cuz its awesome! I cant tell how much i love this clan
Tell us about yourself:Im a replaymaker, supermover, sparrer.
Replays:down there
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: Nobody cuz nobody likes me ;-;
Attached Files
#H It's just an Illusion.rpl (104.5 KB, 6 views)
#H GodSpeed.rpl (104.8 KB, 3 views)
#H Double Shotgun.rpl (85.2 KB, 3 views)
#H Beast Mode.rpl (485.6 KB, 3 views)
best win ever 3.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
#H Thinking About.rpl (159.6 KB, 4 views)
best win ever.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
wat about my app?
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Yo, its me again. I had made an app awhile back in...early June. I'm not sure if I was ignored or denied. I had been patient and waited forever. If I could get an answer that would be fantastic. (Sorry if that made me sound like an asshole.)
Officially evil
Evil's Spazzy Child
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Did you guys even posted in the "Pre-eVo" thread? Interact!

Alright. See you guys there.
eVo Application
Name: Viythm
GMT: Eastern (5:00)
Past clans: N/A
What do you most enjoy about Toribash?: Communications, replays,spars and manipulations
What can you bring eVo: Another helping hand,a manip creator and an Aikido Semi-Pro.
Tell us about yourself: I am inspired by Toribash, I've met Mocucha in one of his spars and one thing I love is the freedom of movement and actions this game gives.

Replays:
Name: Micah
GMT: -1

Past clans: black, tgs

What do you most enjoy about Toribash?: seeing how people interact with each other and being able to chill with friends

What can you bring to [eVo]?: to be honest not much, I've started to get into making art; making pixel art is a lot harder than I thought it would be and I'm finally starting to make replays so I guess after sometime those can be things I bring to the table.

Why choose [eVo]?: I know there are a lot of chill people here already I've talked to most of you. There pretty much isn't anything left that interest me in toribash besides watching and making replays and chilling with my friends. You're all very skilled but that really doesn't matter to me because that's not what I'm here for.

Tell us about yourself: I'm a simple guy so not much to know about me, I like old music, art, trying to help people when I can, but I'm still not the greatest person, I try to talk to people but I'm very quiet not I use to be hype all the time, guess I tired myself out. I like to have fun sometimes or just to be left alone.

If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: Toriobaby, hue, mocu

my sparring is rust so is everything else
Attached Files
come at you.rpl (787.4 KB, 8 views)
torioVmicha.rpl (330.0 KB, 9 views)
Hello. My name is Jonathan, im 14 years old!. My passion is toribash and sports like free running.
Ive been playing this game for a year now.
When i started toribash i didnt understand a thing. I didnt know what joints was xD.
Anyways i started when i was 9 years old. I played alot at my friends house. I didnt have a computer when i was 9 so. When i was 12 i got an computer, and downloaded and played toribash. I got alot if friends. I skype alot and play aikido.
And i like to play public spar!.

More info:

I have moved to a diffrent place in sweden. And also i forgot to say that my gmt is 2+. I live that my passion is a dream. Alot of sports. A huge hole that i always slide down on xD. I got an gaming computer so i like to play gta 5 and much more games!. For example l4d2, cod, TF2, GTA, Space engineers ect. I got a few games that i enjoy playing. More info just pm me.
Attached Files
lawz_mas_ring_4_5_15.tbm (18.4 KB, 3 views)
parkour_suburb_maguuv2.tbm (18.0 KB, 3 views)
[P] Red.rpl (640.0 KB, 3 views)
[MAS] Binklawz.rpl (612.4 KB, 4 views)
32132131231231232.rpl (22.0 KB, 3 views)
Wip.rpl (126.1 KB, 3 views)
[S] WIth tyty35.rpl (621.3 KB, 3 views)
Perfect backflip.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)