Toribash
View Poll Results: which operating system do you think is better?
Windows
29 Votes / 43.94%
Mac
16 Votes / 24.24%
Linux
21 Votes / 31.82%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Linux hardly ever gets viruses, unless you're addicted to something.

I'm actually considering buying a mac, but the problem is i don't want a laptop.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by TheVo1D View Post
Is this a retoric question? Ofcouse that Linux (Ubuntu) is the prefered choice,it's really comortable for programming.But if you are some kid or just a big fan of games I suggest staying to windows =)

VS2010 > all
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
for how much it costs it's no wonder why visual studio 2010 would be the best XD

too bad i'm not going the programming route for my degree in college, i might do that one later though.
You don't say?
MSDNAA bro ;)
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Linux is full free ware and as it's less popular do less viruses. Also, not everyone's superuser so it's harder to screw over the whole computer.

Maybe it's just the way I grew up, but, Linux for me.

The main reason there ain't alot of viruses for linux isn't because it's unpopular it's because the majority of users know what they are doing and don't let any malware near they'r OS unlike the majority of Win users
according to all the computer pros i know, mac is way better. i find i just can't stand the names apple gives stuff, for example;
TimeMachine. now wtf does that do? windows equivalent: backup hard drive. much more sensical.
Safari. again, ambiguous name. win eq. Internet Explorer

you get my point
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
Originally Posted by gollum21 View Post
according to all the computer pros i know, mac is way better.

The 'computer pros' you know are trolls.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
The 'computer pros' you know are trolls.

He's got the point.

Windows = best
and most of the games and hardwares are compatible with it.