Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Case Mod
WELCOME TO THE TORIBASH CASE MOD THREAD

Hi guys!

In IRC today, we were discussing something fun we could do for a competition and Mister Clbck mentioned this: A Toribash Case Mod Competition!

Basically, the rules are: you have to do something Toribash-y to a computer case and then snap a picture of it and post it here! No COMPUTER EDITING ALLOWED!

Winner shall get a Toribooster*20 and 2,000 toricredits.

After 7 days we shall see who is the winner! If we need more time, we shall extend it!

don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
/me goes out and buys the cheapest case he can find.
/me attacks case with dremel.
/me buys some cathodes.
/me inserts cathodes into case.

Thats my plan anyway, we shall have to see if I can actually be bothered.
I has a flavour
Damnit that was my plan D;
Go for it, it's not like I have any money anyways x3
Hm, I'll try something, but my case is already black so it'll be hard. Hopefully I won't loose points for having paper over it or something..

Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I'm done! =D As you can see I really want that ToriBooster! I hope evoryone likes it I spent two days straight working on it! =D http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...y/DSC05716.jpg
You know im teh sexiest =P

That's awesome twertywerty!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Haha, memories of teh Toribash Mobile are flooding over me at the moment. XD
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by RbLcK View Post
Hm, I'll try something, but my case is already black so it'll be hard. Hopefully I won't loose points for having paper over it or something..

tertywerty has paper over his and its still awsome.
btw tertywerty you still have blood on your hands >.< 3rd from last pic
Thanks for the comments! =D and yea.. I know your probley thinking it looks ghetto lol
Last edited by tertywerty; Sep 4, 2007 at 12:56 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
wow, that's just awesome. I can't enter now, my only hope was that only other shitty artists would enter. good luck with that booster.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.