ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hey. I'm Chris20236. I'm Back.
I'm Back from MapleStory too long in 2 mouths.

I'm Epic4Chris now. I really hate username "Chris20236" looks like bored. "Epic4Chris" is Epic!
You Remember me now.

If wrong thread, move to other thread for me. Thank you
I know rules. But I not know where I put thread wrong or not. :/
Last edited by Chris; Jun 25, 2010 at 03:20 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Thank Guys!

I'm did 100lv in MapleStory and I quit MapleStory.
Funny Story Bro.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I has smile now, I'm so glad for you to be back.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Hai
Last edited by Chris; Jul 13, 2011 at 09:54 PM.
Yay! Chris is back!

Welcome back man. Can't wait to see your art again.

(>^_^)>
A worthy texturer rises again.
Welcome back. +rep.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •