ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TVent] Bloodthirst Tournament

Hosted by Tamakuu!

Somewhat simple.

This is a tournament where each participant goes against an assigned opponent and fights them, head to head in the ring. Specifically being the sparring-ugo6.tbm mod. Being a decent sparrer would definitely help in terms of movement, but anyone can win with the right strategy. Remember to post your replays here after the battle, okay? Oh yeah. Alright guys, you have until the 5th September to defeat your opponent. Then, I will get rid of the inactive and set up a new date. Should be easy. Especially for positive GMT, they got it especially easy. But trust me, it'll all work out if we just play by the rules and have some patience. If your GMT's are too far, you'll battle by solving a random trivia question.

Remember these.

Rules

NEGATIVE GMT - Once you've won, post here.

POSITIVE GMT - Once you've won, post here.

1st Prize (Champion): 16k, raptor DQ, Hot pink relax
2nd Prize (Semi-Champion): 256x256 head typhon DQ

Last edited by Marrez; Aug 29, 2012 at 01:17 AM.
beware
the goblin
I already have an idea for my next event. This time, it's nothing GMT based. Just a replay event, but a creative one.

But closing this would a big ass middle finger to all of the people who wasted their time trying to win this event.

EDIT: daxter99 has forfeited :/... *sigh*.

Forget it. Gunna think about who actually participated in this event. All of the people who did will have 500TC sent to them. Originally, I said 1000TC, but that's too much considering it's just an event.

Thanks for your participation though guys. My next one won't be as crappy as this one.
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 29, 2012 at 01:40 AM.
beware
the goblin