Ranking
Original Post
Hyperdunks Vs Lebrons
Hey,
i recently started to play basketball and take it alittle more seriously, and i trailed for my High school team and got in, unfortunately i do not have any real basketball shoes so im looking to get a pair, i asked a few friends and they recommended i get Lebrons and i did abit of research on the interwebs and some are saying the Lebrons are overpriced/overrated and some are saying Hyperdunks are the better preforming shoe.

My Profile:
Wide feet
6 Ft 3 (190.5cm)
85KG (187lb)

Positioning: Centre

In a Basketball shoe im looking for alot of comfort i want my feet to feel very secure and be safe from landings as i go for rebounds alot.
Last edited by 26th; Aug 31, 2014 at 07:05 AM.
Hey you! Famous Toribash Artist Heads for sale:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=473497
At 6 foot 3 id suggest shooting guard, they got 6 foot 8 center's in college man. Id work on my shot as much as I can, but at that height I dont see you being a center.

as for the shoes you should get the hyperdunks. Lebrons are very overpriced and dont really change the game at all.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
Depending on your age group, 6'3 is either kind of short or quite tall. I assume he is the latter

As for high school, the height for centers vary, a lot. I've seen centers from 6 feet to 6'6 or maybe bigger. It depends on a number of factors, don't worry. It's completely about height, skill set also comes in.

I recommend hyperdunks over lebrons since you are looking for efficientcy over looks. Hyperdunks are as good if not better than lebrons efficientcy wise, and is way cheaper. A lot unsponsored NBA players wore hyperdunks as their shoe last year.

As for protection from landing , any shoe with a high cut will protect your ankles, rather than low cut shoes like the KDs which let you ankle move loosely. Either shoe will be fine.

I just ordered myself NYC edition hyperdunks the other day, very excited. I can tell you about them when I get them.
Last edited by adam2332; Sep 2, 2014 at 04:49 AM.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
Depending on your age group, 6'3 is either kind of short or quite tall. I assume he is the latter

As for high school, the height for centers vary, a lot. I've seen centers from 6 feet to 6'6 or maybe bigger. It depends on a number of factors, don't worry. It's completely about height, skill set also comes in.

I recommend hyperdunks over lebrons since you are looking for efficientcy over looks. Hyperdunks are as good if not better than lebrons efficientcy wise, and is way cheaper. A lot unsponsored NBA players wore hyperdunks as their shoe last year.

As for protection from landing , any shoe with a high cut will protect your ankles, rather than low cut shoes like the KDs which let you ankle move loosely. Either shoe will be fine.

I just ordered myself NYC edition hyperdunks the other day, very excited. I can tell you about them when I get them.

Oo nice colourway, thanks for the advice and i ordered a pair of hyperdunks also
Hey you! Famous Toribash Artist Heads for sale:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=473497