Ranking
Originally Posted by Delayer View Post
It is great game, thanks, does anyone knows another good samurai games?

Samurai Warrior series are great.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Hey, a few years ago I saw some pictures of a street-fighter-dragonball-shonen-anime-thingies looking game. The characters were looking overpowering as it's usual for such kind of games, however I am not sure about the genre. They all had yellow auras and whatnot, so pretty much Dragonball but more extrem somehow.

Honestly I am not even sure if it was a game, maybe just an anime. But I remember the pictures as pretty "cartoonish", 3D ... I recently got into Street Fighter and such an I would like to maybe find some more games like that. Thanks!
I came along this aswell when researching about SF, but I can't seem to find it there ...

Nvm, I think it is Tekken, I found a picture. I think I was talking about the right dude, at least he looked similar. Maybe someone knows which one this is?

here

Found it! It's Asura's Wrath. Thanks.
Last edited by Destram; Nov 27, 2016 at 04:00 AM.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Samurai Warrior series are great.

Thanks
_____

Can you reccomend me some strategies for iOS, like Red Alert 2 on PC or Stronghold crusader?
I need to find a game like Aion or World of Warcraft(MMORPG)

my requirements:
much players.
cool armors.
nice looking moves.
skill(tree) over equipment.
no pay to win.
I don't want to farm, I just want to do PVP and kill some Bosses during dungeons.

Aion, World of Warcraft and LOL are just not my type. The game don't has to be free I would pay monthly.
Enjoint life
You don't want to farm but you do prefer skilltrees over equipment. Those two requirements contradict each other, so I think you'll have a hard time finding the game you're looking for.

Consider ditching or adjusting one of those.