Toribash
Original Post
Hello There.
I am Neuroskull, my name is founded from me. I love neurology and I am bony.... SO I named it Neurology + Skull.... Neuroskull....
I am from Indonesia. I have read the general forum rules and I will try to be active in the IRC too. I am still a white belt and sorry if my posts are still low.
I'm not looking for a clan because I'm still new and need to get along with the guys.
Welcome to the community!

I suggest joining Bleu. Bleu is a beginner clan and we like to help every beginner.
Post in Off-Topic to get some post count without getting infracted. Follow the rules, listen to smods, admins, ninjas, ect. And welcom to the forum!
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Welcome,
I suggest joining a clan like bleu, or any other clan that you meet the requirements for.
Listen to all the Smods,admins etc. don't get in their bad books.
To make some tc i would suggest playing ingame,selling textures, playing in tourneys, or any other ideas you have that follow the rules.
Just wan to make sure you know that account selling,trading or sharing is prohibited.
Ask me if you have any questions, queries or needs
And most of all,enjoy your time when your on the forums!
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)
Welcome, if you don't want Bleu I suggest Unibash. Follow the global rules and listen to everything that the staffs said.....
Bold Red - Administrator
Greenish Blue - Gamemaster
Blue - Super Moderator
Green - Market Squadron Member
Bold Black - Clan Administrator

Some names without this can also moderate and punish you, these guys are called as ninjas.
To know more about these, there is a thread (topic) in the mother board of this one.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Welcome to the toribash forums, hope you have fun here
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Also skull, have good English and you will be loved in no time.
NoCheerios, Toribash is a game not a guy.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
NoCheerios, Toribash is a game not a guy.

Wait... REALLY?!
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah