Ranking
Original Post
[Mov] Weeds

Yes, I know this thread will die in a few posts, and I don't know if I can post TV shows here to (Futurama thread though). Since it's my favourite show I decided to give it a shot.
Plot:
Weeds is an American television series created by Jenji Kohan, produced by Lionsgate Television for the Showtime cable television network. The show revolves around Nancy Botwin (Mary-Louise Parker), a newly widowed suburbanite mother of two who has turned to selling marijuana to support her family after her husband unexpectedly dies. Over the course of the show, she finds herself involved in illegal activities on a progressively larger scale; the first three seasons deal mainly with local drug dealing and growing, while later seasons revolve around the smuggling of more general contraband from Mexico to the U.S. and the electoral machinations of Baja's gubernatorial politics.

Great show, 6th season is coming up. One of showtimes most popular shows with some good cameos, (linkin park, Elvis Costello, billy bob thornton peformances for themes song, Snoop dawg guest starred.

Discuss.
Great show.

Mary Louise Parker is hott!!
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Like all showtime shows, it's great.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
hmm getting better reception than I thought. And yes, she is quite hot.
Oh and video promoting new season:
Uterus Tattoo FTW
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
Great show.

Mary Louise Parker is hott!!

Quoted for fucking truth. DATS THE SHIT MAN! DAT MILF WEED!

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========