ES Recruitment Drive
Just keep at it, Venomize. If you just stick to it, ukebashing that is, you will develop your style even more and improve almost instinctively, if that makes since. You'll learn how to incorporate your "flow" into the replays you make, ultimately making them flawless. You're not half bad already, just keep making replays mate
...and don't use footmod.
Last edited by 2WC; Sep 8, 2014 at 05:34 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dont use footmod

practice practice practice
if you have a lot of time and really enjoy toribash you will probably become atleast good
oh yeah
u would actually try out discovering what each joint does and then try to learn how to spar (spar make u master your balance) it actually comes with experience so just keep playing and avoid high rate dismemberment mods such as judo

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
like the guy above me, practicing on spars can make you good at balancing. which is good for servers like aikido and wushu

try to make openers if you get to know how the joints works and their combinations to other joints

ask for a teacher, it'll help.
HELP
THE NUGGETS GOT LOOSE
trax that's flattering
talking of teachers/openers if u are really into ABD u can ask alche666 we are so close just tell him that i told u this,he is mostly in judo tourney but he is pretty good at ABD.
im actually not active in-game my cpu is dying and saving up to buy another one sry i cant help in-game

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
Do what you do best and stick with it and experience it.

Open it

NotShadow said in a post i saw earlier,

"there's nothing to teach. Once you know the basics of the game, it's up to you to figure out how to meld the basics together to create more advanced moves and tactics. The best way to learn is to play, and experiment."