Ranking
I don't like the setup for the punch. I can't seem to get the right combo of range and power. We'll see what nike can do, but idk. Seems like it might need a new start?
I guess, i can get it to higher speed and range, but then im really vulnerable to dq.

Also, thanks for help with decap ^_^
Last edited by Boxen; Oct 16, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
first i would like to say each of the punches peaks in speed at the perfect time.

for boxen- speed command is "/sm 2" press Shift+P during the punch to see the punch, frame by frame(also shows the true speed of a punch).

-first replay punch speed: 48.39 it's the slowest but you jump forward directly into the player making a more accurate second attack.

>important< (very useful)

for the last 2 replays you only need to change 1 joint to get 57.61 or 57.01 just simply hold left Glute for a more faster and powerful punch or extend left Glute for a more accurate second attack.so you can easily test both in a match

-second replaypunch speed: 57.01 this jumps forward accurately unlike the last replay where tori jumps a little to the right, the jump also leaves you in the air for a , the second attack is pretty accurate .

-last punch speed :57.61- you jump a little to the right off target but it is the fastest, second attack isn't very accurate.
Attached Files
zzboxenopener1.rpl (18.0 KB, 12 views)
zzzboxenopener57.rpl (20.8 KB, 10 views)
zzzboxenopener57.61.rpl (23.5 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by killer3366; Oct 17, 2012 at 12:44 AM.
Damnit killer nice job. Best I got was 50 out of it, not wuite reaching the enemy, with a follow up kick that will dm nicely. Those opener skills of yours...
I'll post my interpretation when I get home haha

edit: anyone who has a further edit of either of these, feel free. The first one is just accurate, keeps you low, doesn't suck, etc. second one is about power, goes a bit too high if the move fails, but meh :P thought I should throw it in there
Attached Files
boxen-fastpawnch.rpl (19.4 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by rcarey; Oct 17, 2012 at 05:30 AM.
Hey thanks for helping, the first version of the punch killer did i actually already had, i just dont like it as much since it makes my head really vulnerable and i didnt actually know it had a higher speed. This helped me alot, im surely gonna come back for more :3
awww I've barely started.

First one's on target, peaks at more or less the right time, has lots of opportunity to follow up with a combo with the other limbs and is only fractionally short of reaching 'uber fast punch' status.

Second one is for the lolz

0boxenpunch.rpl

0boxensweep1.rpl

As always the issue is not simply getting it on target, or getting it fast, but getting both. I would do more meddlin with the second + first turn but it don't feel right, that's yo' finger print region right there.
Last edited by Nikelaos; Oct 17, 2012 at 05:33 PM.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
I mainly just like the first 50 frames because theres so much more i can do from that aside from that punch, i have some other openers based on it aswell, and its pretty easy to improvise from.
I meant that I was personally going to edit the second turn (maybe change some minor joints on the first) alot more. But then you'd cease to have any ownership of the outcome, which isn't the point of this thread. You post the bones of it, and we just see what we can do to tighten it up.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by Nikelaos View Post
I meant that I was personally going to edit the second turn (maybe change some minor joints on the first) alot more. But then you'd cease to have any ownership of the outcome, which isn't the point of this thread. You post the bones of it, and we just see what we can do to tighten it up.

i changed the second turn to make an easier punch, but it was like one joint. still very similar looking.
Last edited by killer3366; Oct 18, 2012 at 08:59 PM.