Ranking
Original Post
New Forum Features (inspired by the Terraria Forum)
So yea, Recently I discovered the terraria community and I saw its forum features and Design. It was in a way, better than ours. Here are my suggestions:

Status Post- A post in your profile (AkA Profile message)
Liking Posts- Liking Posts and Statuses
Liking Count- Counts the liking you have recieved
Forum Games Sub-Forum- This is where forum games go (like 3 words 1 story etc.)

Just go here and see if you can see some features that our Forum needs to have.
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Feb 10, 2016 at 09:58 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Liking sounds a lot like rep which was just abused to all hell, don't see that coming back.

A status post would be nice for things like where to contact you if you're inactive etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I would like a liking feature, if someone posts something witty I can upvote it instead of making a useless post.

Terraria is a game different than Toribash with a much larger audience.
As neko said, liking or upvoting posts is useless since it was abused. A status post would be really neat though, just like this forum
and no, that's not me, lol
this isn't social media man liking posts is the worst

gaming forums should not be a damn popularity contest
Originally Posted by raaage View Post
this isn't social media man liking posts is the worst

gaming forums should not be a damn popularity contest

Exactly, people will start posting like idiots to get popular.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Update: Added the Forum Games Subforum (Make be placed inside off-topic or something)
Also, postcounts doesnt count in this forum (like clan threads)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Update: Added the Forum Games Subforum (Make be placed inside off-topic or something)
Also, postcounts doesnt count in this forum (like clan threads)

A common objection to that is that that is what the Toriprime board is for. Public wibbles disappeared for reasons I can imagine. Nowadays it's a privilege for TP's.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I liked that Profile Post idea, it would be very usefull.

And Forum Games isn't something good for the community, most people would make dumb posts and it wouls give smods and off-topic lmods a lot of trouble deleting and infracting all the spams/nosense shit. But theres already Post Games threads, many clans have.
YOLO SWAG XD
Originally Posted by Toriality View Post
I liked that Profile Post idea, it would be very usefull.

And Forum Games isn't something good for the community, most people would make dumb posts and it wouls give smods and off-topic lmods a lot of trouble deleting and infracting all the spams/nosense shit. But theres already Post Games threads, many clans have.

nobody said the forum games subforum had to add to the person's post count, it could just be for fun and nobody could gain postcounts from it