Toribash
Original Post
Taking Gamemaster Applications now.
It's that time again...
We're looking for a bunch of new GMs to service the game from all over the globe across all GMTs. Everybody can apply. The only condition is that you can speak understandable English and are not incompetent.
Previous hosting experience helps, but isn't necessary.

The role of a Gamemaster is to moderate/police and host events ingame. These events you would be hosting range from anything from KO Tournaments to Betting Servers.

Gamemasters have ingame admin (~ next to your name and coloured red ingame), access to the Events HQ board where logs are kept and events are planned, and of course an azurite coloured bolded name on the forums so that users know who you are.

About Applying:
Just send a formal application to Uric or to Dargon, make sure you include your GMT and time periods that you're active within your GMT.
e.g: GMT +12, 8am - 10am, 3pm - 8pm.
Any apps not stating active hours or GMT will be ignored.

Walls of text are acceptable, as are basic apps. But remember, there will be many applications so if you want to be noticed, make it readable and include everything you think we will want and need to know.

If you are accepted you will be put on a trial period. This will last for 2 weeks - a month. Then you will be discussed and either made a Gamemaster or removed altogether.

Applications close on the 7th April.

Who wouldn't want to be part of us?

---

This thread is for questions and discussion related to the topic.
All posts which do not fall under either category (as example "Applied. Good luck.") will be infracted.
Last edited by sir; Apr 4, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Llama View Post
Are the apps free form?

Pretty much. You decide what information you believe is relevant, and include what you like.
This kind of stuff will help us determine if you know what it takes to be a gamemaster.
In addition to the criteria stated in the OP.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Are the apps free form?

Yes. Read the first post.

My question is still unanswered....
The only one thing that we should do is just to be patient yes?
Also, how much people can be trial GM?
Yeah I was read it and I was apply for that and how much person do you need to be a mod
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post

I believe Uric DID answer your question already. He said at least 1 hour in-game for hosting and forum and IRC activity should be regular.

Originally Posted by Zus View Post
The only one thing that we should do is just to be patient yes?
Also, how much people can be trial GM?

As of now, the GMs have said they are looking for around 5 new people. However, they also said it is possible it will change over time. And yes, patience is key in these times.

Yeah I was read it and I was apply for that and how much person do you need to be a mod

You don't need to be well known or "much person" to be a mod. Just make a good impression, work hard, and show them why they should pick you.
apps close 7th April GMT +12.
Just letting you know.

So around 14 and a half hours left to apply.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Oh sorry i forgot my days of activeness

I wont be on Mondays or Wednesdays. i might be able to squeeze a bit on Tuesdays. I will not be active on Saturdays. Thats pretty much it.

Sorry Uric for forgetting what days i will be on.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post

Originally Posted by Uric View Post
I like to see AT LEAST an hour of ingame hosting a day.
On top of which, regular IRC and forum activity.

:)
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
IRC crisis.
Oh shit, IRC active? I don't really type to anyone on IRC as there is no reason to for me. I go on the forums however as my clan thread is on there and they don't use IRC. Well, my chances have been blown away. That sucks, I put effort into my application too.
call me kobe
forgotten part of my app:
active days: everyday between 3pm-10pm (gmt-3)
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço