ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Gentleman's Snazzy Singleplayer Shenanigans
I'm most likely going to use this thread for madmans, decaps, and stuff of that sort. Gonna start with a decap. CnC is appreciated. Cheers.

-----
I edited 'Cheeky Bastard' and made it more of a aerial, downwards kick.
Attached Files
Last edited by visceral; Aug 8, 2014 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I like the edit more, cleaner and more in control after the decap
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Originally Posted by Wik View Post
I like the edit more, cleaner and more in control after the decap

Yeah, I just noticed the oddity of the transition into the pose in the first replay.

-edit-

Anyway, I've been working on a madman for about a week or so and I have to say, I really like it. What does everyone else think?
Attached Files
#Gentleman [M] - Quid Pro Quo.rpl (304.9 KB, 22 views)
QUID PRO QUO - The opener was cool, loved the spins. First kick could've been better, cleaner, etc.. Second kick was alright, didn't have much power behind it.

The transition to the "boomhit" could be WAY smoother, you just kind of fell into position. The kick itself was alright, flowed pretty good, but I feel like you just got a 2DM kick and then your right leg split him, but I don't know.

Skeet and pose were nice. 8/10.
ugly
Originally Posted by Rumour View Post
dangggg thats sick dude :o

Oh, stop it you <3

Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
QUID PRO QUO - The opener was cool, loved the spins. First kick could've been better, cleaner, etc.. Second kick was alright, didn't have much power behind it.

The transition to the "boomhit" could be WAY smoother, you just kind of fell into position. The kick itself was alright, flowed pretty good, but I feel like you just got a 2DM kick and then your right leg split him, but I don't know.

Skeet and pose were nice. 8/10.

Thanks for the feedback, and yeah, I guess it was a 2 dm kick.

Made a new replay or something. Thanks to MrJingles1 for helping get the first boom
Attached Files
I really, REALLY thought that that replay would get some love. Anyway, been away from singleplayer for quite a long time. Trying to do a manip, kinda doing it. Not very satisfied so far but...Here's a WIP
Attached Files
Last edited by visceral; Sep 4, 2014 at 03:49 AM.
-bump-

I've lost all hope on that terrible manip attempt.
Here's a replay that I'm pretty happy with.
Attached Files
#Gentleman [m] Double Dipping.rpl (182.2 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by visceral; Sep 13, 2014 at 04:42 AM.
cnc for D.D.
First off I like the opener, it puts you up for a perfect kick but the way that you contracted the knee before you hit is the first big no no. I like the twirl after that and the kick but I did not like the way that you dm'd the arm on contact, it would have been all right if you had dm'd at the shoulder but the elbow not so much. The first kick that get bolth the legs is fine, but I hate that that same CONTAC(TING) Leg gets the dm on the arm, it is useless and un realistic! the boom hit after that was alright but the I think it would have looked better if you hadn't had done the flip to get into a pose and instead stayed at the last dm spot and posed

All in all its a good replay Minus the contracting of the knee. Keep it up
-----
Can I maybe use your starter?
-----
Attached Files
Something.rpl (90.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Sep 13, 2014 at 05:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
I really love the speed and precision here. The linking fluidity could use some work, but all things aside, a very nice replay.
Also known as CombatBot