Toribash
All denied except for juicy, juicy is on the team
Feel free to reapply within a few weeks if you'd like

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
HELLO my obey friends my name is eric rieken i live in the lovely state nebraska and i am 15 years old i play videogames maybe too much but hey enough is never enough right anyway i only have one replay that is actually cool but i am working on one right now at this momment my gmt whitch i still dont know what that means is is nothing right now but usualy pops up as +1. out of alll of my favorite game modes grey kido has to be my favorite because if you hit one of the squares you are not dq and you still have a chance. some more deatials is that i cant spell very well and i do what ever move i have to to win in tori. welp thats my app the third one i have ever had to do so peace ~~toy
You'll need to make a better app in the future, feel free to reapply in a couple weeks

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
My very special app :3
Hey, my name is Dylan (or in-game name KaZyDoG). I'm 13 years old, but very close to being 14(My GMT isn't really important since my sleeping schedule is all screwed up I'm on a lot though I hop on in off during the day depending on who's on atm). Some of my hobbies are shooting guns, drawing, and obviously gaming. I'm going to be a freshman next school year, which is pretty cool, well to the in-game stuff. I'm 5th Dan, and I'm very active in-game, I can be active on forum too if I need to be, I really enjoy the mods ABD, mushu, runkido, and sumore. I'm pretty good at each of those mods, though I don't play sumore as much as the others since almost no one plays the mod.. But anyways I'd love to be able to join Obey! I've met a lot of your players in-game and have even warred you guys, all the members I've met have seemed pretty cool so far, even though I haven't really became friends with any of them, hopefully I can be an addition to your clan!(If I make it in and you want my skype just tell me yours because a lot of people have my name sooo yeah)
Attached Files
Get rekt.rpl (60.6 KB, 5 views)
Decap.rpl (38.2 KB, 5 views)
Destroyed.rpl (52.1 KB, 4 views)
I refuse.rpl (54.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by billy; Jun 23, 2016 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Forgot my replays
Originally Posted by KaZyDoG View Post
Hey, my name is Dylan (or in-game name KaZyDoG). I'm 13 years old, but very close to being 14(My GMT isn't really important since my sleeping schedule is all screwed up I'm on a lot though I hop on in off during the day depending on who's on atm). Some of my hobbies are shooting guns, drawing, and obviously gaming. I'm going to be a freshman next school year, which is pretty cool, well to the in-game stuff. I'm 5th Dan, and I'm very active in-game, I can be active on forum too if I need to be, I really enjoy the mods ABD, mushu, runkido, and sumore. I'm pretty good at each of those mods, though I don't play sumore as much as the others since almost no one plays the mod.. But anyways I'd love to be able to join Obey! I've met a lot of your players in-game and have even warred you guys, all the members I've met have seemed pretty cool so far, even though I haven't really became friends with any of them, hopefully I can be an addition to your clan!(If I make it in and you want my skype just tell me yours because a lot of people have my name sooo yeah)

In discussion
PM me with any and all questions