ES Recruitment Drive

This is my first open ended application in a really long time so please excuse any mistakes I make; let's get it started.

About Me:

My name is Chris or SetorPrime (God I hate my younger self) as I'm know on toribash. One day I hope to change my name but that's neither here nor there. I'm a 16 year old junior (11th grade) living in Gainesville, Virginia. It's a pretty big sized town around 30 minutes outside of Washington D.C (GMT -4). I live with the rest of my family(Mom, dad, and older (19) sister). They can be a pain at times but they're the most important thing in my life. You can talk about me however you want but once you start talking about my family then we have a problem. They're what keep me going, giving me motivation and reason to improve myself. Before I lived outside the nations capital I lived in Lee's Summit, Missouri. Nice town outside of Kansas City, wasn't the best place for me and my family but I was too ignorant at the time to realize. Lived there until I was 9 till we moved due to my dad being offered a job. At the time I wasn't too happy with it but now I thank god every day my dad did it. My dad went through a lot of racism being married to a white women in a predominantly white town. At the time I didn't notice but looking back I wonder how I couldn't see it. In my spare time I like to hang with friends, play video games, do minor photo editing, and mainly play basketball. I love playing basketball, it's what I'm doing whenever I have the opportunity. I started playing pretty late at 12 but I spent a lot of time in the gym and became a JV starter as a freshman. 10th Grade I made varsity and got good minutes but I didn't start. It pissed me off I didn't start so in the off season I hit and gym and got better and started this year. Besides basketball I also love fashion particually shoes. I have a shoe collection with over 50 different pairs of shoes which I'm pretty proud of. Enough about me onto my history on Toribash.

Toribash Career:

I started playing toribash in 2013 when I saw a YouTube video, Supermoves. It got me really intrigued in the game and I downloaded it. At first it had to be the hardest game I had ever played. Over time I got better and in my opinion became above average for my time played. By the time I got to black belt I was beating much higher belts without too much trouble. That's when I joined my first clan, Monster Energy (MoEnergy). We were very war crazy getting into the top 20 relatively quick. One thing lead to another and the clan just fizzled out. I joined a friends clan soon after but that didn't last long at all. That's when I took a major break around 2 years if I remember correctly. I looked at the forums pretty often but didn't go in-game until a few months ago. I came on once a week maybe to do a tourney then log off until about 2 weeks ago I became much more active, spending most of my free time on the game. My main strength would be ABD or any grappling mods but I branch out from time to time and do other stuff.

I want to enjoy this game again but I'm looking for a group of people to do that with. I know from warring this clan in the past that this a good group of guys who look to enjoy the game and have fun, which is exactly what I'm looking for. Sorry if my app was really long or boring, stuff came to me as I was typing away. It said for it to be thorough and interesting so I tried to do that. Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Sorry for the lack of replays, I play on steam now and deleted my old client so I don't have any of my old replays so I hope the ones I have will suffice.
Attached Files
Save.rpl (59.9 KB, 2 views)
Reverse.rpl (65.5 KB, 2 views)
Rekt.rpl (43.9 KB, 2 views)
Don't like me? Cool, I don't wake up everyday to impress you
Hello Obey
My name is Muhanad however you can call me Xtermix2.

I've been playing Toribash for 5 years. The main mods I play are

greykido,abd,lenshu, and wushu. I'm a very competitive person and I love to

play toribash Im overall a very funny and outgoing person and like to

mess with my friends and have a good time.
I hope you enjoyed my app and i Hope to be apart of obey, Have a good day guys!
Name: damien
Age 12
GMT +2
Replays:NOTHING AAAAHAAHHAHA
Competitive game modes (or other strengths):abd lenshu and parkour
Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you)
my name is damien , im 12 and i love this game,dont need to ask more

And if possible, make it as thorough and interesting as possible

as u see , this app is a joke
APPPPP
Hello guys, Im Grayz,(IRL name Marvin) I play on alts because I dont like my Main's name.(Aizehn / Heaviel) I have one 3rd Dan black belt account (Aiz) Hmm A 4th Dan black belt (xxbigbossx) And a Brown belt account (Heaviel).
I'm 16 Years old, from Dakar,Senegal in Africa; my GMT is +0
Im really active on forums and In game like I play TB Everyday :3 But im not a no-life.
My favorite mods are ABD Rk-mma Lenshu3ng and other stupid mods X'D
My replays are in the...Hum...Atached files.
But im on alts and mains there (HayZun, Shrkz , Heaviel , Secondz and Swelz)
Yeah i like names ending by Z ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ xd
BUT I PROMISE GRAYZ WILL BE MY MAIN!#GrayZForPresident.
About me? Im cool Kind And i dont ask people for TCs xD Im a little dueler in abd.My App is Over <3
Attached Files
XDDD.rpl (76.8 KB, 3 views)
Yeah.rpl (68.1 KB, 3 views)
Yes.rpl (52.0 KB, 2 views)
0.rpl (789.5 KB, 4 views)
Boum.rpl (60.6 KB, 2 views)
Name:damien
GMT:+2 i think (hum im in france)
Replays:
GrillePain-First Replay.rpl

Fast decap.rpl

Laser Survival 1.rpl

skate wip.rpl

Handball - Blobus1234 vs Beats00 - 1.rpl

Competitive game modes (or other strengths)hm abd lenshu and eh spar !
Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you)
my name is damien, im 12 and i love toribash , all days i do parkour and abd
irl im good at school and im good at football , but not the other sports
today i am creating a game for a friend on unreal engine 4

Please accept me
-----
im not joking , please invite me
-----
oh and if you need more informations , ask me
Last edited by GrillePain; May 6, 2017 at 03:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump