Toribash
world eater
i applyed at page 408 am i invited?
-----
WorldEater,
I made an app, you didn't give me the answer.
Am I denied or Accepted.

Grayz
-----
are u here worldearter
Last edited by Grayz_old9058; May 6, 2017 at 04:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
  • Name :Robin
  • GMT:+1 (french)
  • Replays : I dont have replay it's new computer
  • Competitive game modes (or other strengths) : judo mushu aikido
  • Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you):my name is Robin, im 14 and i love toribash , all days i do parkour and spar
    irl im good at school and im good at Basketball And i have other account black belt and i play since 3 year i parkour and spar since 1 year
Hello members of Obey, I am Greg or more commonly known as Saevus. I'm 20 years old and I live in Southern California, so my GMT is UTC -8. Firstly, I'd like to say that I've been in a number of clans, a few of them official, but Obey has always been my dream clan. To be honest, I might not be active while I'm at college but during the breaks I can be on a decent amount.

Just some stuff about me: I'm currently an Electrical Engineering major enrolled at Cal State Fullerton. I'm a fan of hiking, bouldering, rock climbing, etc. So outdoorsy I guess. Also I like writing, in the lyrical sense. Not a wannabe rapper, just enjoy messing around with wordplay as a hobby. I'm a chill dude, always down for a conversation or to just play. Pretty hard to piss me off and pretty easy to make me laugh. I'm moderately weird, but not like what-the-hell-is-this-dude-on weird as much as the lul-bruh-what kind of weird. I love almost all types of music, but I specifically love hip-hop, EDM, metal, and rock.

My specialty is aikido based mods, but I'm overall pretty decent at all gamemodes. Runkido3, if it still exists, is my mod. Try me fammm. Strengths: Steady, clever, stubborn af. Can't really think of stuff off the top of me head m8. My only real weakness is my pride tbh, but even that's not that significant. I'll probably come off as slightly cocky but that's mostly just my sense of humor which also includes being a slightly edge ironic sarcastifuck.

Unfortunately, I don't have any replays yet as I lost all my old replays when I got a new laptop but if you want you can test me. I know you guys are pretty big on sparring and while that's not one of my strengths, I know I could get a lot better pretty fast with some advice and some practice.

Thank you for your time and have a great day.
Last edited by Saevus; May 27, 2017 at 02:45 AM.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
sooo hum
BEFORE I BEGIN I have to tell y'all 2 things, first, I've been speaking English for only like 2 years so don't judge if I make ugly ass errors, AND, I never watch requirements for apps so I can really be natural in what I say so like if you're asking my address well I might forget to put it

ok so I'm Xavier, more known as Noob1845 and like even if I'm 2nd dan black belt, well because I can learn anything really quickly, I already have a like 60% win ratio so ya thats pretty much it

ya, I'm addict. My favorite activity is Toribash. like all the way. but I still have outside hobbies because sport is important like Basketball, Football, Soccer, Baseball etc.

I'm like super duper active, always on toribash looking for someone to play with haha. Favorite mod is Headless_puppetfight.tbm cuz who doesn't like it. but im still good in abd, boxshu, judo, mushu etc, I can basically learn any mods in under a second because like just by looking at the rules you can see the mod mainly what's the objective, how to win in it etc. and I understood that really quick

Most of the time people ask for like my life so I can tell that I live with my dad and sister lol

Thanks for reading buddy and hope you'll like me
Find me ingame and duel me
Hey guys, just letting you know we're a bit inactive
If you're still looking to join and get a meaningful task in the clan, we can talk about that
For now, I'm personally on a hiatus in wait for whatever new game Hampa is cooking up

Our Discord is used daily tho
PM me with any and all questions
Application
Sup. I do not know how to really start this so I shall tell a little bit of myself.

My name is Demitrius. Currently 14 years of age. I have not played this game for over 2 years. This account I am currently posting this on WAS an alt. My main is skateit31 [I applied for this clan 1 or 1/2 years back.] I decided to use this account for the simple reason I hated numbers in my name. I am an aspiring graphics designer, which is the only real hobby I have. Currently a blue belt at the time I am making this. I also need motivation to play this game more and I also want to surround myself with more skilled and adapted players because I lack of skill now that I have stopped playing the game. My main mod(s) I play are just sparring/parkour mods, also need to relearn Aikido as well. I will link my portfolio down below if you want to just check it out for viewing pleasure. Thank you for your time.

http://www.deadboy.portfoliobox.net

-------------

well shit
Last edited by Orannium; Jul 23, 2017 at 07:09 PM.
DEAD MAN WALKING