Toribash
Yo, I'm Michael I'm 15 and my timezone is GMT -8. I play a shit ton of toribash, I play almost everyday. You can find me dueling throughout the day and most commonly in bet servers. If you don't recognize me on this account you may recognize my previous aliases in Extreme450, and ExtremeAlt.

I've played since August of 2013 on Extreme450 and now main on this account. I'm tryna join Obey for multiple reasons including the Obey takeover taking place the new in game activity with the addition of all the new members and I am wanting to be apart of it. I also want to join because I am familiar with a lot of the Obey members and will get along with you guys well because I am already friends with some of you guys. I'm down to war almost everyday. I'm very excited about Clan League this summer and hope that my skills can help win it for yall. My best mods are ABD, boxshu, and tk.

Not much else to say about myself. Hope you accept me.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
YO WHATS UP GUYS IM MICHAEL IM 19 AND I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO FUCKING READ
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Thanks virus, and yehhh I'm back fr
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
eh
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Lol hi
*Starts Sweating*
Uhhh...Hello...

My name is Primal, but most people know me as Sam,...I'm applying for [Obre]...cuz....uhhhh....
I like sucking dick and eating cock (not really but, it's not gay if you don't see that it's a dude eating your cock, right?). That and you guys are really cool.
I've seen a lot of you in game recently, and you seem like a very active and skillful clan.

I'm normally active every day for at least an hour or two, but usually more.
I enjoy the community socially as well. I'm in the discord writing this right now, and I just wanna say that y'all are the chillest group of people I've met in a while, and I'd enjoy it if I could join [Obey]
You can't say that about many other clans and actually mean it.

Anyways, I'm currently a 10th dan, as you can see over there.
<------

I have been in multiple clans, such as [Origin], [Ascend], [Nitro], and [WAPOW], but I left due to inactivity within the clan. But I believe I will contribute to the clan by just being chill and having good quality conversations with other clan members.
I have played soccer for the past 10 years of my life, and I plan on becoming a mechanical engineer after I finish High School.
Currently my GPA is 4.2, so I guess you can consider me to be of a superior intellect.
I enjoy playing with my real life friends, but I can always make time for everybody else in this clan.
I say this because well...Uhhh...there's this thing...called being socially inactive...but I wanna not be that...
But yeah, you guys are really awesome,
and I would really appreciate it if
you went to the box right down there

.|. And typed, "It's a yes from me."
.|. Not many people know this about me, but I like to create things in
.|. Solidworks, a 3d modeling software.
.V. I have this absurd dream of being an item forger one day.

Maybe this clan will help me get there!

*Ahem*....But Nonetheless, I love you [Obre], so accept me kgo.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: My GMT is -7
Last edited by Primal; Apr 26, 2018 at 11:30 PM. Reason: forgot my GMT sorry
Origin For Life
Currently my GPA is 4.2, so I guess you can consider me to be of a superior intellect.

made me laugh
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Heat has been denied and left.
Last edited by Cheshyre; Apr 29, 2018 at 07:30 PM. Reason: edited some unnecessary bits