Toribash
Original Post
Toribash The Admins Lawlessness Game
My Short History:
During my youth, around the ages of 16-18, I initiated my player career by scamming, albeit not through major scams. In my mind, it was approximately 30k Kyoukisu, 10 USD for Warabi, and another 10 USD for Egoist. Later, still in my younger years, I engaged in a few more scams, totaling around 40 USD for Boost, 200k Felnin, and approximately 50 USD to Shmevin. I acknowledge the extent of my scam history – it's indeed regrettable. However, roughly 2-3 months ago, I repaid all my scams. I made these payments in both USD and TC to the affected parties. Although this doesn't absolve my past scams, the community has gradually regained trust in me. Individuals have resumed dueling me for substantial amounts of USD, granting me large loans, and speaking to me as if I had never been involved in scamming. My only focus was playing, winning, and attempting to get a profit from the game (through TC sales). I had been awaiting a verification for TC selling for a years, yet it was consistently met with a "No." This persisted even after I repaid my debts to those I had previously scammed. Recently, I made a foolish mistake (scamming an Itemp for 50 USD) just because i'm tired of admins lawlesness and wanted to leave game forever. People tend to lowball significantly in USD duels and assert things like, "You can't sell TC anyway. Take this deal if you want to earn money from this game." The fact that the administrators dislike me has effectively destroyed my player career within my favorite game. Not only have they banned me, but they have also GUID banned me, perpetuating this action whenever they discover my presence. Numerous others in the community have conducted far worse wrongdoing than I have. Chickster scammed a Boost for 1k USD and he is still permitted to play. Wounder was even involved in DDoSing the game and is still allowed to play. The game's administrators act with impunity, doing as they please, and no one seems to mind. As a result, my total amount of unpaid scams now only amounts to 50 bucks, and it's this that has led to my GUID banning and the ongoing suspension of my accounts, while treating me as if I were trash. Fair. It seems that just about anyone can now become an admin. How can we have a certain player in a leading position, adding new duel rules when he doesn't even engage in duels himself, nor does he play the game at all? Even when I attempted to discuss the newly introduced glitch rule with Athin, I was met with a dismissive response, despite being a member of the duel community and possessing significant knowledge on the subject. The administrators are drunk with the power of their impunity. Soon, we may have more admins than players, a group who, without partaking in a single duel or playing the game, pass judgment on a person who has been an active game player for 10 years and has excelled within it. Someone who has made mistakes in the past but has endeavored to right them. Sadly, this has culminated in a situation where personal animosity from the admins has overshadowed justice.
Your Kros
Aka Nord54, Aerosmith, Codetuds, Dambgod and so on
Just because you paid other people, doesn’t eliminate the fact that you still USD scammed someone. Your very lengthy history of never being able to abide by the rules shows you obviously can’t seem to understand them or don’t care about them and there’s no reason for you to be apart of this community. The fact that you’re circumventing your ban just to make this post proves my point.

If you want to continue this conversation we can do it privately or you can message suo or sir and they can handle it if you’d like to go over my head.

Tl;dr: I am upset that I am being held accountable for my actions
Last edited by Athin; Dec 14, 2023 at 11:08 PM.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~