Ranking
Original Post
the niceness thread
too much pressure building.. too much arguing... too much anger... not enough happyness.

my fellow toris, this is not the toribash of the future that hampa would have wanted.
we must band together to fight this great evil that is plaguing our game.
and that evil's name... is
hatredness.

we must not allow ourselfs to become angry at one another. we must
RISE UP.. ABOVE THE ANGER!!!

MY FELLOW TORIS, DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!

LETS ALL SAVE TORIBASH
BY SAYING REALLY NICE THINGS
ABOUT EACH OTHER!!!

IF YOU WANT YOU CAN START WITH ME!!
AND I MEAN IF YOU WANNA COMPLIMENT SOMEONE ELSE THEN THAT'S COOL TOO
BUT IF YOU GUYS NEED SOMEONE TO COMPLIMENT I'M ALWAYS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.
evil Führer of Evil
I wanna compliment myself and congratulate myself for working so hard on night shifts while keeping my internal quality KPIs at 100% during 365 days straight, while at the same time having time to play and interact in this game, with this very uncertain community, while not having 1 single infraction since day 1. Thanks me! you are still poor tho but you still do things right.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Looks like a 2012 clan DSC I love it.
Positivity was required.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
umm you have to stop being i nice i will have to upvote your posts if you dont stop
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
I wanna compliment myself and congratulate myself for working so hard on night shifts while keeping my internal quality KPIs at 100% during 365 days straight, while at the same time having time to play and interact in this game, with this very uncertain community, while not having 1 single infraction since day 1. Thanks me! you are still poor tho but you still do things right.

You're an exceptionally fast learner, a researcher and you make miracle work happen. Keep at it Ara, my best is always with you.

Originally Posted by King View Post
Yall are pretty alright most of the time

I do enjoy having run-ins with you in-game from time to time.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
skizz is a swell fella
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal