Toribash
i will buy a samsung galaxy fold and put family guy and gta stunt races on the front screen and play subway surfers and toribash on the big fold screen omggggggggggg
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
The biggest change is that nowadays we interact with applications and Internet different than a decade ago,

Smartphones are THE platform for everything from banking to Netflix, and barely anybody have a pc at home or spends free time on laptop, as everything and everybody on phone

So its less about the game and more about an environment

Like, there are some feature that were implemented ages ago, like ball axis grabs that i didnt go through completely, not because its not New to me, but because i dont even have pc, apart from work one, so i cant really play tb, and when i have some free time, im more likwly to waste it on Phone than turning on computer(which i dont have anyway) just to play some game that requires a lot of time for waiting for turns

So in ressence its a combination of *what* *where* and *when*

What checks, where doesnt, and when is also completely out

I know, I know, Nobody cares about the game or suggestions, but still, here is a thought of how *when* compomnent can be solved

https://forum.toribash.com/showpost....70&postcount=1
Last edited by snake; Jan 7, 2024 at 12:59 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Now that you mention it, releasing Toribash for Switch, just like wiibash, would be kinda fine idea
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592