ES Recruitment Drive
Two semi-boomhits here

Maybe you should put in a section about corehitting :3
Attached Files
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
^.^ yeah i got an Boomhit (i alredy maked it) this is an good tutoiral helped me whit some things (force & speed)
Centuries Of Damn
Another thing, aiming at the chest joint is only good if:

a) your kick isnt moving vertically too fast

and

b) if a is happening, you're hitting the upper half of the chest joint.

If you aim too low on that joint with a vertical kick you can get your foot breaking the pecs but for some odd reason the chest can take a massive point beating but refuse to break. Higher up the chest joint increases the chance of a chest/neck break.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Nice tut. I never heard of that until now
Part of the [Revolution]
great tutorial. Not really of help for me, though, because I've found out about the same things myself... the problem is execution, and I'm really badly allergic to grab.

It is, however, possible to score a boomhit without grab. The way I've managed that is a hook (backwards; knee contracting) kick against a contracting or held at nearly completely contracted stance elbow. Even so it was only two DM's, but I count that a boomhit.

secondly, I, also, think that a boomhit does pay for a grab in full. I am rather picky about grabbing, so that says a lot.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Pure awesome. :3
It seems like some people ignore the smaller joints of tori, like the wrist and ankles. Ankles are like 1 of the most important joints for momentum from the ground (Sure, your hips and knees can move you but your ankles can stop that alone :O)
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I saw this thread and made 2 replays with boomhits... the first one kinda sucks so ill post just one
Attached Files
HiperKickFinal.rpl (142.3 KB, 56 views)
well this is some months old but still cool http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...8&d=1218275926
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count