ES Recruitment Drive
Well yeah, we have 1000 posts.

Anyway, yeah... Icky got banned for leaking GM Confidential stuff. Seeing as staff stuff is not meant to be shared and the Admins are very strict on it, that was his punishment I guess.
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Well yeah, we have 1000 posts.

Anyway, yeah... Icky got banned for leaking GM Confidential stuff. Seeing as staff stuff is not meant to be shared and the Admins are very strict on it, that was his punishment I guess.

I am really sorry for him... I really wanted to split him in a TK match
Anyway, i wasn't at school today!
CRAP, tommorow i have Math test and it will be 1st April. Halp?
Hey guys so iam back and fresh now. Also ive got frickin cool event idea(collaboration with IF and the Gms)and its gonna be entitled with "project toribash oscar's"which is gonna be like the Oscars on the red carpet and it will include the oscar prize (made by IF) ofc. This event will include lots of nomine's from the best legend to another things as well i will say everything later but now i need massive help from the clan to launch the project so please help me and Cnc pls.nothing is gonna be hard so dont freak out please.
This sounds like a great event!!! Very nice idea. If you need some help from allies, just leave a note on our board.
I'm not overloaded with uni at the moment I can certainly help you with this. Just let me know about it via Skype or Pm and we can get something happening.
same here, Matt. I think they will not add this, I mean, 17 pages of negative replies. Hampa will understand and will not release this sh*t
----
btw, thanks Sparky for the Ye Olde Conga Line! I used it today at school as the occasion of April Fools, and it was funny like hell for classmates!
Last edited by ESoldier25; Apr 1, 2015 at 03:32 PM.