Toribash
Original Post
Clan Story :D
Story: Ok so most stories i read involved planets and war and things so i thought id write a peaceful clan story... :P

Once upon a time in a land Far Faaaar away there Lived a man named tristar, He and all the other people in the world at that time lived in Peace and harmony with each other. Although over time life started to get quite tough for tristar and his fellow Bashians (with rising petrol and tc booster prices) an all. So tristar decided to gather the remainder of his tc and create a clan who would train day after day to aid the people of the world. Unfortunatly for tristar no-one would join this clan untill it was official so tristar Turned NASTY... (unfortunatly thats about as far as the niceties go im afraid so if u dont want to read what you've read 6,000,000 times to day go back to bed )
Tristar tiring of his clan having no members trained himself to be an elite warrior learning new skills and techniques from all over the world, his favourite bieng wushu and then went out to recruit Fighters to revolt against the evil government (ANY ADMIN EXCEPT [MBK]) He decided to give the elite members of the clan their own title as he thought it quite cool at the time ... so he went out and recruited 1000 members and Took Down those Such EVIL ADMIN.
Last edited by Tristar60; Jul 21, 2008 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Type-O's
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
It is short Chru But nobody really writes long ones for clan story's cos no-one would take the time to read em
Depends on how u look at it i mean the admin ARE evil XD
do i like... have to read it? its so long and im so lazy.. D:
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb