Toribash
other than the speed being hacked its pretty cool dude. But if you hack try and make it look like you hacked and not try and hide it.
Originally Posted by Static View Post
other than the speed being hacked its pretty cool dude. But if you hack try and make it look like you hacked and not try and hide it.

Because the speed derived from that simple flick has most definitely amounted to that much of a velocity in nearly every single occasion that that major mega mingling spine tingling misdemeanor pocket knife trick flick has been exhibited previously. It shouldn't even require a pointer for somebody to realize that this was made supremely for the satisfaction of doing thatski, especially with the ending being a super really whirlwind tornado flurry!

Occasional twitches (contraction of the right knee took away from the effect of the intense spirit shin kick). Relaxing, holding to stop momentum, contracting, and then the sudden relaxation of that left elbow could've been avoided by simply editing beforehand, and maybe extending the left pec and at one point bending it to your will (causing the rest of the arm to follow, just like your right one!!!). The rest was rather straightforward and simple, I could kiss you amigo.
Last edited by Hypez; Jun 22, 2016 at 02:23 AM. Reason: They need more elaboration, or else, I COULD GET FUCKING INFRACTED??!?!
also yes that f1rst one was supposed to look hacked i got Inspiration from hypez's trotskay!

also if i ever trick again i'm going to land it i swear!!

i fik
Attached Files
BEND to My will.rpl (117.5 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by Demon; Jun 23, 2016 at 07:54 PM.
pacquiao
collab with kouta
900 - 750 me
750 - 350 kouta
REST WAS ME

also walk was stank but it's ok i learnd how 2 walk in my yout

fuck name got cut off full name was
[T] ]T[ DEMON #DEMON #KOUTA - THIS HIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93 TIL (SUPER) [CLASS TRICKING AKA CLASS T] 9 DM BOOM OH MAN [T] ]T[ ORMO APPLICATION BEGINNER TRICKING REPLAY COMBINED WITH KOUTA TRICKER
pacquiao
[21:09] <Hypez> Your scrotum retracts.
[21:09] <Hypez> We get it.
Attached Files
YIM YAFF LAUNCH PAD SCENE 2.rpl (821.3 KB, 31 views)
pacquiao