Ranking

MrJingles Moderated Message:
They try to silence me because they can't handle the truth
Last edited by MrJingles; Jun 27, 2019 at 08:05 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
the way your hand goes through the glutes was just like a hot knife cutting through butter.
amazing as always pusga, you never cease to amaze.
you're so goddamn good, everything about that replay is beautiful and in the most pusga way.
I kinda forgot why i stopped with madmans overall, didn't remember if i got bored or just didn't like doing them anymore.

But no, it's the sheer fucking jaw dropping shit like that, that keeps me from wanting to do stuff.

Ur insane, literally looks like footmod.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I love everything
like how to boom ?

i hate how ive been trying to get a bouncing skeet for so long
and u just randomly do it and make it look eazy

amaizing replay
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
man that was crazy, it always surpises me how well you position yourself (if that makes any sense) between hits. the first 5 dms were fast as fuck i honestly missed the elbow dm on my first few watches, creative shit again damn pusger
Last edited by Luminusian; Jun 30, 2019 at 01:16 AM.
yeah ok
ooo, this was very cool and i like how you kept your momentum fast and aggressive throughout the whole thing. some things i didnt like though were the launch into the hook kick, it was pretty twitchy, but the split was really nice. i like how you split yourself on ukes lower body and then use your legs to propell your punch into him, that was really sweet. overall, awesome! and thanks for the cnc on my thread