the stomp is real

samsung galaxy white jayce skin confirmed
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Too bad it's going to be a clean 3-0 sweep for ssw
I would love to see Royal club winning, but after that first game I don't see them coming back

i've been rooting for ssw, so it's nice to see them winning, but i wish royal club would at least put up a fight and make it a close 3-2 or 3-1 even. i was really really surprised when ssw 3-0'd ssb in 3 super quick games, and considering that i think ssb would beat royal club, i don't see royal club making it a close final

either way, kind of disappointing to see another final exactly like last year, but oh well

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
samsung galaxy white jayce skin confirmed

omg yes please
Just tuned into the worlds finals, I'm only level 7 and I have no idea what is going on but I feel bad for SHR.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
i've been rooting for ssw, so it's nice to see them winning, but i wish royal club would at least put up a fight and make it a close 3-2 or 3-1 even. i was really really surprised when ssw 3-0'd ssb in 3 super quick games, and considering that i think ssb would beat royal club, i don't see royal club making it a close final

either way, kind of disappointing to see another final exactly like last year, but oh well

omg yes please

Meh, no Jayce skin if they'll win now. :<

I'd grab fizz and twitch SW skins, not really happy about singed thresh and Jarvan tho.

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

Starhorn royal club tristana skin?

Hahaha, yeah that won't happen, but the hope is still here
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
Here's a set of four new splashes that were spotted at worlds. Graves, Gragas, Anivia, and Warwick

Picture Splash Arts

I'm happy that Warwick got new splash art.

Edit: I don't notice Maokai have new splash art too.
Last edited by Chris; Oct 19, 2014 at 11:28 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Aaaaaaaand I got championship bundle.
This will be the longest two weeks of my life until I get my beloved CS riven.

Cloaks from the finals are being auctioned for $70+ ;_; I don't have that kind of money to drop on not-food

Edit: decided to play Jayce to see why he suddenly became the hottest thing in solo queue. Was he changed? I remember he was nerfed into oblivion, but I don't remember seeing him getting some buffs in the recent past, and manamune hasn't received a buff since the tear buff ages ago, and that's still his core item. So basically, core item's haven't been buffed, I don't believe he's been changed since his last oblivion nerf, and yet he's now a dominant pick? What the actual fuck? How the hell did that occur?
Last edited by Oracle; Oct 20, 2014 at 04:04 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games