Ranking
Maid nidalee needs to slap some sense back into that shittastic plastic surgeon that did her boob job. Damn son, one boob is VISIBILY smaller than the other.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Heard alot about this game, people i'm skyping usually play in teams and stuff, and i hear a whole load of grunting, groaning, and raging. Must be a really competetive game. If i wasn't already playing three of them i would give it a shot. Haven't heard anything really bad about it.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Yea you should definately try it out. It's an extremely fun game once you get past the beginning noob phase. Extremely competitive but very strategic and includes alot of team work I'd recommend it to many.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
...It's an extremely addicting game once you get past the beginning noob phase...

Fixed.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
thanks urichunt
is anyone else getting extremely long login's and lag ingame that isnt your fps or ping?
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
35 minutes for me to log in.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Because they fucked things up with the patch being implemented then undone. Then redone again.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
They give out various rewards and random boosts. It's a very community based company.
Also, I'm wasting my boosts on co-op vs ai (beginner) teaching someone how to play :|
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider