Ranking
Original Post
I guess its time to say goodbye from me.
Well. You can guess what this is about I've been thinking about leaving for a while now. I wont hide the fact that emg is the main issue with me now. I am going to leave this clan cause i've done everything i could for it. And there are much more others that could need my help. Its been a pleasure and I'm proud to be part of icof. So yeah... I guess its a Farewell keep calm and kick butts
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
:9 im going to miss you but cya
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
What did I do?
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
I respect ya wishes, man. But seriously, think 'bout it. We need ya here.

If you want to derp...

Emg. You did enough for a Senior Clan member to leave. That must've been sumtin bIg. and I allready thinked about it. I am going to join impro once I train some wushu. We'll see if I really am better than that ;)
Was this about that stupid recruitment thing, sorry bro. It just seemed like you poo poo'd him away
What was it?
Figure it out. I will apply to impro in a few weeks. end of this year or the start of the next. Impro seems like a good choice for me.... Its a legendary clan but almost dead though. Someone like me could contribute quite a lot to them
iCof wont be thesame without you bro. I've been in this clan twice, and and long enough to know that you we're and still will be a Gigantic Influence to Everyone. I guess i'm talking for everyone when i say: We Salute you, Goodbye Old friend, Flet. Hope we meet in the near future...
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands